• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Line_HTX

I fucking hate what fantasy football has done.

I was at a bar and every asshole there was cheering for players. Nobody gives a shit about the team playing.

Stat padding has gone too far. Inching out every single point you can get.

I'm still laughing that Bread lost by the thinnest margin last night, XD

Fox318

Plus the daily fantasy is for people who can't commit to playing in a season long league. Those people are a cancer. They fuck up leagues and always play players on byes.

Like greg

Is the ground littered with Milwaukee's Best empties and Kraft Singles wrappers?

Went to college in Wisconsin so most of my close friends are diehard Pack fans.

Unfortunately they followed me back to the Twin Cities because all Dollar General shelf stocker Jobs in Sconiland were filled.

Greg

Plus the daily fantasy is for people who can't commit to playing in a season long league. Those people are a cancer. They fuck up leagues and always play players on byes.

Like greg
two unprovoked attacks today

YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, BRO?!

Line_HTX

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 3h3 hours ago

AJ Hinch second in manager of year voting. Bill O'Brien was second in coach of the year voting.

Ahh, oh well... Almost doesn't cut it of course.

You're not being very nice.

MRSA is not nice. MRSA kills.

=D

Gonna be giving a title and episode synopsis for so much anime by the end of December if that's the case

#pray4wienke

#pagingDrChang

#fugata

Shirobako will be in your future.
tumblr_necdfvlPnC1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Yes the show has a blonde character.

MechDX

#Rise Up #FuckTheColts

Hopefully Ryan learned from his time with Texans legend TJ Yates how to make one team his bitch.

Speaking of bitch, where has NOODLE been?

DEATH™

What's up with NFL Gaf turning to Anime Gaf 2.0? You guys are losing your edge...

I approve though...

P.S.
You guys need to watch Usagi Drop

Top Bottom