• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

squicken

How concerned do I need to be about this animu infecting football fans in Houston? Thinking of buying a shotgun and barricading the door

5beff4adc817375934f5d1fb0f34956e.jpg

Is this an actual show?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers wideouts Martavis Bryant and Antonio Brown finished first and second in maximum speed, hitting 22.30 and 21.76 mph, respectively, with the ball in their hands. Essentially an alien in football pads, the 6-foot-4 Bryant generated three of the eight fastest speeds by a ball carrier in Week 10. In addition to combining for 317 yards and three touchdowns, the dynamic duo drew an astounding 141 yards in pass interference penalties versus an overmatched Browns secondary.

eznark

Banned
I met Frostee Rucker's wife's grandma last night at dinner. She described her granddaughter's husband as "a huge black negro football player in arizona named Frostee"

Dinners at the Country Club are always entertaining.

Striker

Liberty Middle School announces the signing of Gata to a 2-yr deal, gets paid in rubbing feet.

Also,

Art Stapleton Retweeted GiantsWFAN

Confirms what I told you last week that Giants-Jets and Giants-Panthers expected to stay at 1 p.m. at MetLife.
Good.

Miguel

Are you kidding me? I've been posting here about the Rams all my life. Keenum will lead Gurley, Tavon, and those other guys who I totally know the names of to victory this weekend.

TheFatOne

of course you forgot he was on the team.

He has as much court presence as Caspar the friendly ghost.

He's was always the most overrated superstar in the NBA. Can't believe a man who is so damn athletic has zero post moves, and zero offensive game really. Just an incredible waste of talent.

MechDX

So Hoyer may not play Sunday?

What time will it be?? TJ TIME!!!!!!!!
ADv2XFj.gif

Its 2011 all over again and this time no Jacoby Fucking Jones!

Line_HTX

Tom Brady is one of GQ's Men of the Year, or something

tom-brady-gq-1215-08.jpg

Good God, Tom Tom looks so derpy here, lolol.

Is this an actual show?

Yes, it's the ONLY anime in existence about football. It's pretty funny, over the top stupid, THERE ARE BARELY ANY FLAGS because fuck the rules, and it's a shoutout to LaDainian Thomlinson because the show title is called Eyeshield 21 and the main character is a Running Back with the best running-up-the-middle vision you could ever ask for. Basically the best high school RB ever. Always run the ball up the middle north and south.

Way later on, it's also a little racist when they face some American high school teams, haha.

Top Bottom