• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

LJ11

speaking of Marcell Dareus, that made me look up the 2011 draft and the first 7 picks were Cam, Von Miller, Dareus, AJ Green, Patrick Peterson, Julio Jones and Aldon Smith. All have made Pro Bowls. 2 of the next 4 were Tyron Smith and JJ Watt sandwiched by QB reaches in Jake Locker and Blaine Gabbart. That is a surprisingly low amount of busts.
That draft will have multiple hall of farmers in the first fifteen picks, rare draft.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Reports on twitter are very positive trainers leaving danny alone and he's jogging the sideline getting it loose. It looked like a hammy tweak.

Bill believes in angels.

GWK4yDJ.gif

Disney presents Patriots in the Backfield

TheFatOne

Reports on twitter are very positive trainers leaving danny alone and he's jogging the sideline getting it loose. It looked like a hammy tweak.

Problem is small injuries that nag with Amendola. Guy is tough as nails, but unfortunately has been plagued by injuries. Something to keep an eye on for sure.

LJ11

Burn that motion to compressed trips, it's garbage Roman, if that's your wrinkle for the game get it the fuck out, nothing's come of it.

Crisco

Banned
Typical Rex, boasts after meaningless wins against awful teams, gets his shit pushed by the Patriots. Maybe he'll be a better TV personality than his brother.

Trey

Tyrod had a bad game. Unless he's money for the next two or three possessions the Bills get, this game falls on him. So many missed plays.

TheFatOne

This is exactly why Rex Ryan should not be a head coach period. Man has no fucking clue how to correctly manage a game. He's shit at it. He's a brilliant defensive mind who really gets the most out of the players he has, but I have real doubts he should be a hc. To me he's the typical perfect coordinator, but not hc.

MechDX

This is exactly why Rex Ryan should not be a head coach period. Man has no fucking clue how to correctly manage a game. He's shit at it. He's a brilliant defensive mind who really gets the most out of the players he has, but I have real doubts he should be a hc. To me he's the typical perfect coordinator, but not hc.

Just like his dad.

Wow Amendola got hurt too? Wtf? Did they say if it's bad or if he's just out for this game?

Supposedly doesn't sound that bad, but not sure. He's running around on the sidelines. Worriesome thing is that it was non-contact on a punt return he didn't field, came up grabbing his thigh.

Holy shit great catch by Gronkowski if this holds on.

Top Bottom