• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

What a bad play call and decision there. brady is throwing the ball into the dirt all day when nothing is there, then decides to throw a ball up to a guy in his first game when you have every chance to grind 6 mins lff the clock and bang a FG.

Terrible call, stupid decision.

TheFatOne

Back to back shit games by Brady. Don't give a fuck what he does from here on out. No one is going to convince me he wasn't terrible after that pick. He needs to get his head out of his ass. Last week he was seeing ghosts, and this week he has gone full retard with his decision making once again.

squicken

Future Browns coach Josh McDaniels giving it to Brady

This is exactly why Rex Ryan should not be a head coach period. Man has no fucking clue how to correctly manage a game. He's shit at it. He's a brilliant defensive mind who really gets the most out of the players he has, but I have real doubts he should be a hc. To me he's the typical perfect coordinator, but not hc.

Collisions Low Crossers, man. All you ever wanted to know. The Pegulas need Kindles

Back to back shit games by Brady. Don't give a fuck what he does from here on out. No one is going to convince me he wasn't terrible after that pick. He needs to get his head out of his ass. Last week he was seeing ghosts, and this week he has gone full retard with his decision making once again.

Lol at this nonsense.

Still pissed about that stupid INT. No reason to throw that ball... could have added 3 more... Just don't get it.

He's been dotting the deep ball all season, not tonight. No clue why he's putting so much air under the ball.

I actually do think it's the wind. Stiff wind that's affecting deep balls, punts, and the two deep FGs that spiralled.

TheFatOne

Lol at this nonsense.

Brady was not good last week, and he did indeed see ghosts in the pocket. In this game the oline is playing like dogshit. Brady is hanging tough for the most part, and decided to throw a lob to a guy who was just activated off the practice squad. How would you categorize his game so far after that?

Edit:pats in perfect position to once again take time off the clock and possibly kick a field goal ass well. That throw and decision was beyond stupid at a critical moment of the game.

Top Bottom