• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

CB Deji Olatoye got called up from the PS. There is the corner that was speculated to take a spot.

Nzeocha for other spot. Redshirt year for Chaz Green I guess. Fuck the Ravens for drafting Carl Davis.
So they think this PS guy is better than White? I don't see it. Must have been some locker room issues.

MechDX

Ross Tucker
✔ ‎@RossTuckerNFL
I knew Brock Osweiler, Matt Hasselbeck, Blaine Gabbert, Case Keenum, & TJ Yates would be starting in Week 11. Told you.

9:08 AM - 18 Nov 2015

Who didn't see it coming? Rate all of them on the Gabbert scale.

TheFatOne

I forgot how many people don't play on a PC. So many people bitching about bugs, and other stuff that is easily fixable for the pc once the mods get going. I always wait for the mods on Bethesda games. No point in playing them until the good mods are up.

Farooq

Banned
So they think this PS guy is better than White? I don't see it. Must have been some locker room issues.

Coaches told Broaddus that Olatoye was outperforming White in practice. So I don't know. Corner is going to be a big need again for next year's draft.

Greg

I forgot how many people don't play on a PC. So many people bitching about bugs, and other stuff that is easily fixable for the pc once the mods get going. I always wait for the mods on Bethesda games. No point in playing them until the good mods are up.
doesn't understand why people would complain about bugs

says he won't play the game until they're fixed

Pats fan

Line_HTX

Holy shit, I'm eating lunch and watching Super Bowl Classics on NFLN. They're showing XLVI and at the end of the half I see Thundercats Hoyer walk by in front of the camera after the Pats' 97 yd TD drive.

For a moment I choked on my coffee. Didn't know HoHoyer was a part of XLVI.

KaYotiX

Banned
Holy shit, I'm eating lunch and watching Super Bowl Classics on NFLN. They're showing XLVI and at the end of the half I see Thundercats Hoyer walk by in front of the camera after the Pats' 97 yd TD drive.

For a moment I choked on my coffee. Didn't know HoHoyer was a part of XLVI.

Prolly his biggest accomplishment that day too.

Godslay

Banned
I'm about 15 hours into Fallout 4, some minor glitches, but that's what you expect with Bethesda.

It's a pretty good game, not Witcher 3 quality, but still pretty damn good.

TheFatOne

doesn't understand why people would complain about bugs

says he won't play the game until they're fixed

Pats fan

Bethesda games have a long history of being buggy. If you jump in early on consoles and complain then it's on you. Until now pc mods have been the only way to go if you don't want a buggy Bethesda game. Bethesda makes buggy games, and have done so for a long time. No point in complaining when it's what they do, and it never seems to hurt their sales.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CUEHmLNU8AAhYu8.jpg

Still better than the current Steeler secondary.

I'm about 15 hours into Fallout 4, some minor glitches, but that's what you expect with Bethesda.

Yeah... Game is fine. Some minor bugs and glitches, plenty of Bethesda jank, but none of it gets in the way of enjoying a Bethesda game. That thread in Gaming about how guy is happy for bugs in Bethesda game is spot on... shows they're focused on the right things, not on safe game development.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah... Game is fine. Some minor bugs and glitches, plenty of Bethesda jank, but none of it gets in the way of enjoying a Bethesda game. That thread in Gaming about how guy is happy for bugs in Bethesda game is spot on... shows they're focused on the right things, not on safe game development.

Read the article, and I'm fine with that. Most gamers won't care how the sausage is made, but the Bethesda model seems sustainable, especially with the sales they have garnered given the size of the company.

The writer isn't wrong in that the scope of the game and freedom will most likely always create cases where bugs are present. Which is the price one pays for that scope and freedom.

I'll gladly pay $60 for games that Bethesda makes. They've all been pretty good for the most part, and I've had a mix of console and pc versions over the years.

Greg

Cris Carter this morning was like receivers such as Welker, Edelman, and Jordy Nelson don't get the credit like Antonio Brown or Dez because
[whispers] they are white.
racist league

maybe Jordy would get the respect he deserves if he danced in the end zone

jmdajr

Cris Carter this morning was like receivers such as Welker, Edelman, and Jordy Nelson don't get the credit like Antonio Brown or Dez because
[whispers] they are white.

No one will be ever be better than Kevin Walter. The greatest honkey WR/Blocker in the game.

MechDX

Bill O’Brien reminiscing about Randy Moss, saying he saw what Hopkins is doing everyday in practice when he was the WR coach w Moss. #Texans -Twitter

Trade him to the Pats. Brady needs a new Moss

jmdajr

Bill O’Brien reminiscing about Randy Moss, saying he saw what Hopkins is doing everyday in practice when he was the WR coach w Moss. #Texans -Twitter

Trade him to the Pats. Brady needs a new Moss

Just for the no.32 pick? No way.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Late season QB injury
Yates inserted into starting line up
Colts QB out with injury
Yates wins dramatic game in Cincinnati

Its 2011 all over again!

Dega?

it's+happening.gif

I think this is better for the colts? What HOFer will they draft now?

eznark

Banned
Was he that brittle at Wisconsin? I can't recall.

Sort of. He didn't miss a ton of full games but he missed portions of pretty much every game. That makes it kind of hard to quantify just how brittle he was since I don't really know of good college stat sites that break it down so granular.

Milchjon

From Klosterman's Brady article:

America’s fanatical, perverse obsession with football is rooted in a multitude of smaller fixations, most notably the concept of who a quarterback is and what that person represents. There is no cultural corollary in any other sport. It’s the only position on the field a CEO would compare himself to, or a surgeon, or an actual general. It’s the only position in sports that racists still worry about.

MRSA

Banned
There's no difference

Your username is MRSA, that really says a lot about you.

Wow, you're an overly sensitive basic ass hillbilly bitch too aren't you? I'm guessing you were bullied when you were a teenager or wait you probably are still a teenager.

Hunter S.

I prefer the Witcher 3 for its brighter world, but to be fair it has its share of small bugs and glitches too. Most of what I see in Fallout is minor and mostly funny. Like cars flipping around and Brahmin on roofs. Nothing to get upset about.

MechDX

Yates: "I don't try to make things too big. Don't get too nervous. I just go out there and play ball and trust the guys around me."

ThatsMyQB.gif

Yaters gonna Yate

Milchjon

Raiders fans are the worst

Klosterman said:
The Patriots are the Raiders of now, despite the fact that the Raiders still exist. They push the limits of everything, and that’s how they dominate.

Sort of. He didn't miss a ton of full games but he missed portions of pretty much every game. That makes it kind of hard to quantify just how brittle he was since I don't really know of good college stat sites that break it down so granular.

Gotcha, I couldn't remember to save my life.

Everyone out of Wisconsin is brittle. Abbrederis, Dekker, Travis Beckum.

They must not get enough dairy then.

Top Bottom