• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

NZX4fDA.jpg

Day fucking one....

TheFatOne

Patrick Chung has easily been the most improved player I have seen from the Pats in quite some time. When he was first with the Pats he was just terrible. He plays for the Eagles one season comes back, and looks like a completely different player. Pats are definitely now using him better than the first time which even Belichick admits to. He's been just great as an in the box safety for the Pats. His coverage skills aren't the best, but he has been very steady next to McCourty. Really impressed with Chung overall. You can tell he's put in work on his game in several spots.

eznark

Banned
That movie is a masterpiece, hopefully something will stop them from remaking it. I know some other horrible ideas for remakes have come up but then not happened.

I liked it in high school but I tried to go back and rewatch it and didn't really think it held up.

I liked it in high school but I tried to go back and rewatch it and didn't really think it held up.

It is my favorite movie ever. I watch it all the time. I cant possibly imagine what a remake could bring to it. There were no special effects to improve upon, and joe pantoliano and Guy pearce were perfect in their roles. It is weird that Hollywood would want to remake smaller cult films like that. I cant imagine a movie that confuses the general audience like Memento doing well. The whole idea of a remake just seems silly.

Spinluck

Sonic 1-3 > Super Mario Bros 1-3

Super Mario World > Sonic 3&K > Megaman X (3 of the GOATs in 2D platforming).

These things are true.

Line_HTX

How concerned do I need to be about this animu infecting football fans in Houston? Thinking of buying a shotgun and barricading the door

Lol, come on now. I'm friendly, you know that. Plus I love the Texans cheerleaders and Rockets Power Dancers.

Last April during Anime Matsuri half of GRB was the actual convention, and the other half was the Gun Show, if that's your thing.

Oh no!

I have so much of value to add to this community! You're missing out!

image.php

I think I added it to my steam wishlist last season.

Let's see if the Packers continue to suck and force me to buy it!

STOP! Take that off your wishlist and do not waste your hard earned money on bad games!!

MechDX

Late season QB injury
Yates inserted into starting line up
Colts QB out with injury
Yates wins dramatic game in Cincinnati

Its 2011 all over again!

Dega?

it's+happening.gif

Farooq

Banned
The thirst for Seahawks RBs is real. Eventually we'll get to Marshawn.

CB Deji Olatoye got called up from the PS. There is the corner that was speculated to take a spot.

Nzeocha for other spot. Redshirt year for Chaz Green I guess. Fuck the Ravens for drafting Carl Davis.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Daddario doesn't exactly have the skin tone for a beach lifeguard.

Who's next? Alison Brie and Kat Dennings?

Top Bottom