• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm Irish as fuck and I've never heard of potatoes obrien

Educate yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potatoes_O'Brien

6244473405_cbe8bf14d2.jpg

Hindl

homemade stuffing is BEST

I know my favorite part of visiting my parents for Thanksgiving is my mom's homemade stuffing. Shit is amazing

Why would you eat a roll or salad on Thanksgiving? Mac & Cheese too but I'm not going to try and figure out Florida types. Green bean casserole and/or cornbread and peas/beans is the way to go

It's not "what is the the most frequently eaten side?", it is "what side is most disproportionately common to that region?" Everyone eats stuffing, I'm sure

Alright fair enough. Still, I as a northeastern, I haven't seen squash, although I'm sure tons of people around me have it. I'd say I've seen green beans the most often among the different thanksgivings I've been to

Time to be a bum and binge Jessica Jones, my boy David Tennant is in it! Hopefully my other boy Duke Johnson will make a guest appearance
How was the debauchery?
Lol the trip went good. Wasn't really a trip of extreme leisure, I went for a conference. I did go out and do fun shit too though. I saw batman, Elvis, painted naked ladies dancing, and Darth Vader all in a string of 10 minutes. Vegas is a interesting place. I also tried in and out burger, was surprised how cheap it is

Line_HTX

Most Europeans are scrappy?

Milk Jon looks like he's scrappy, I dunno. I only have one picture to go by, lol.

Time to be a bum and binge Jessica Jones, my boy David Tennant is in it! Hopefully my other boy Duke Johnson will make a guest appearance

Lol the trip went good. Wasn't really a trip of extreme leisure, I went for a conference. I did go out and do fun shit too though. I saw batman, Elvis, painted naked ladies dancing, and Darth Vader all in a string of 10 minutes. Vegas is a interesting place. I also tried in and out burger, was surprised how cheap it is

Oh shit, I forgot that Jessica Jones is out. This should be a fun watch. Glad you had fun in Vegas.

Milchjon

What the fuck are these words here?

This sounds like a horrible mixture..

It actually works really well. In the end, the same kind of bacteria that will ferment sauerkraut are the ones used in sour beers.

They also cheated a tiny bit by using some pineapple and mango to pump up the fruitiness.

It actually works really well. In the end, the same kind of bacteria that will ferment sauerkraut are the ones used in sour beers.

They also cheated a tiny bit by using some pineapple and mango to pump up the fruitiness.

This sounds completely gross though. Sauerkraut... This to me is ketchup rice levels of atrocious.

Top Bottom