• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

RBH

oq7Wzmu.png

XEX8D1i.png

M4FCqRc.png

It's mostly shit. It's also mostly OK.

I'm sold.

You probably won't get any type of Sauerkraut flavor. I've soured beers before using yogurt, and believe me when I say the beer tastes nothing like yogurt.

It's just the idea of combining themto me. I'm sure it tastes fine and no sauerkraut taste, but it seems like things you don't mix in general because I don't think of beer and the first thing that pops in my head is sauerkraut.

@davebirkett
New Lions president Rod Wood: "I would probably say that Im not qualified to run any other NFL team but I think I'm qualified to run this 1"

Narag

Lol these maps are so weird , there's that random portion of the west coast that for some reason gets the Tampa Bay vs Philadelphia game

Local affiliates decide what they air. People in that area probably still care about Chip, i'd guess.

WedgeX

Banned
In defense of Lions-GAF folks potentially wanting to jump to the Patriots, at least there's the Tom Brady-Michigan connection? That's literally the only decent reason for anyone around here to bother with that team, though, and even as a Michigan alum I have no interest in being a Patriots fan.

I will accept pitches from nearly any other AFC team outside of the Browns and Bengals, though.

I will entertain qualifying offers from steelers-GAF.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Remember when Harbaugh was considered one of the top three coaches in the league?

What does he bring to that team?

Stickers? An overpriced elite QB? A complete lack of talent at almost every position...yet every game this season has been decided by one score. I actually think he's done a good job with what he has this year.

Stickers? An overpriced elite QB? A complete lack of talent at almost every position...yet every game this season has been decided by one score. I actually think he's done a good job with what he has this year.

What does Flacco's price have to do with anything? Harbaugh knew what team he was going to have going into this season.

You didn't answer my question. What does Harbaugh bring to this team? Every team declines, that itself Harbaugh cannot be blamed for. What is he doing to mold the team in his image?

Just this past offseason Harbaugh was heralded as one of the top 3 coaches in the entire league by multiple sources. Is all there is to being a top coach the talent you have? If that's the case you may as well fire Harbaugh now.

Top Bottom