• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Sanjuro

Woah. He stole that guy's PIZZA!

Line_HTX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 25m25 minutes ago

Texans ruled out Brian Hoyer, Kareem Jackson, list Akeem Dent, Chris Polk as questionable

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 24m24 minutes ago

Probable: Max Bullough, Jadeveon Clowney, Jared Crick, Brian Cushing, DeAndre Hopkins, Charles James, Kevin Johnson, Ben Jones, J. Joseph

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 23m23 minutes ago

Probable: Nick Novak, Brian Peters, Nate Washington

Year of the Kicker.
Whoohoo, Sock Game!
Alright JD, no back injury again please. Or knee.
Need Polk to run.

Dave Birkett ‏@davebirkett 16m16 minutes ago
New Lions president Rod Wood: "I would probably say that Im not qualified to run any other NFL team but I think I'm qualified to run this 1"

Dave Birkett ‏@davebirkett 15m15 minutes ago
Wood said his connection to the Ford family makes him qualified to run Lions, his understanding of ownership's wishes & goals

:jnc

jakncoke

Banned
Lions in a circle of fuckery i kinda feel sorry for kas he just wants to see a winner. Shame the shitty cunt lions couldnt do that for Gaborn

Line_HTX

That Bitch Bengals DT Domata Peko will NOT be fined by the NFL for hitting Brian Hoyer in the head and making him lose his memories.

Injustice.

squicken

At least this Wood guy admits he isn't qualified to run an NFL team, unlike all the other Lions' hires. Knowing your limitations is important

Hindl

thats what happens when mcribb would miss a game or 2 here and there

He was the consistent one, which is the saddest part. Our QBs since McNabb leaving in 2010: Kevin Kolb, Vick, Nick Foles, Matt Barkeley, Mark Sanchez, Sam Bradford. We haven't had a 16 game QB season since 2008

Afrikan

Detroit Lions hire Ford family advisor Rod Wood as team president

New Lions president Wood: 'I'm not a football guy'

New Lions president Rod Wood: "I would probably say that Im not qualified to run any other NFL team but I think I'm qualified to run this 1"

man us 9er fans have had (still do) deal with that shit for 11 years with Jed York's BFF Paraag Marathe. :mad:

Harbaugh wouldn't put up with him...and Jed picked his BFF over Harbs.

jakncoke

Banned
He was the consistent one, which is the saddest part. Our QBs since McNabb leaving in 2010: Kevin Kolb, Vick, Nick Foles, Matt Barkeley, Mark Sanchez, Sam Bradford. We haven't had a 16 game QB season since 2008

you gave up on bobby hoying too early ;) also koy detmer wuz the answer ;)

gutshot

thats what happens when mcribb would miss a game or 2 here and there

Yup, he's been the only franchise QB they've had during that 25 year span and he had a tendency to pickup nagging injuries.

Don't forget about the years before McNabb! Randall was great, but he also had a tendency to get injured and then we were stuck with the likes of Bubby Brister and Jim McMahon. Post-Randall was even worse: Rodney Peete, Ty Detmer, Bobby Hoying, and Doug Pederson.

Line_HTX

Seahawks' KJ Wright fined for his hit on Larry Fitzgerald.

What was the hit? I took a nap at the start of the 2nd quarter and came back when the 4th started, which by the way, is dumb that the 4th started almost near 11 PM.

squicken

moats said sorry over twitter and manziel was chill so take your steelers hatred back to your steer fucking you midwest fucko

oh you

No QB is going to cry (except Brady) about getting hit and asking for a guy to get suspended or fined. Gotta act like nothing ever hurts or ever fazes them

Hindl

you gave up on bobby hoying too early ;) also koy detmer wuz the answer ;)

Yup, he's been the only franchise QB they've had during that 25 year span and he had a tendency to pickup nagging injuries.

Don't forget about the years before McNabb! Randall was great, but he also had a tendency to get injured and then we were stuck with the likes of Bubby Brister and Jim McMahon. Post-Randall was even worse: Rodney Peete, Ty Detmer, Bobby Hoying, and Doug Pederson.

Well yeah you can keep going back with the Eagles QBs it isn't pretty. Fun fact, the Eagles have never had a 4,000 yard passing QB in a single season. Bradford was on pace for it before being injured

jakncoke

Banned
Speaking from experience?

dont you have pedo anime to be watching let the adults discuss things here ok

Well yeah you can keep going back with the Eagles QBs it isn't pretty. Fun fact, the Eagles have never had a 4,000 yard passing QB in a single season. Bradford was on pace for it before being injured

well if you noticed that listing started at 1991, way before mcribbs time. in the lonesome time before mcribb and after cunningham

RBH

Dave Birkett ‏@davebirkett 16m16 minutes ago
Dave Birkett ‏@davebirkett 15m15 minutes ago
Wood said his connection to the Ford family makes him qualified to run Lions, his understanding of ownership's wishes & goals
0277_0m3v.gif

squicken

I'm not sure Chip's offense is going to see a QB make it 16 games. He's like Mike Martz with all the 4 vert and 5 man protections.

Top Bottom