• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

LionPride

Banned
Witten should go into the hall, but knowing how much a ring weighs into contention I don't think he will get in. Many people do not get in, Witten may be on that list of players who should be in the HoF and won't make it

MRSA

Banned
u6cECcW.jpg

cofy

He brought a Superbowl.

bbillick.jpg
So did he.

The sticker thing is ... laughable really. These are grown men, ffs. This reeks of that line from The Incredibles where he laments about rewarding mediocrity.

That being said, the Ravens aren't really as bad as their record indicates. They've been in every--or almost every--game they've played. I would truly love them to suck even worse forever and ever, but in all honesty blarry has known for years that Flacco is a joke QB, and now that he's been paid and they couldn't afford his weapons and the refs stopped calling every single "fuck it and chuck it" play as DPI... well, we're seeing the real Flacco.

The Steelers have gone through their cycle as well, and Tomlin managed to keep us at least at 8-8 for a couple of seasons. But let's face it, Ben is better than Flacco, and we've drafted better as well.

I would say that if the Ravens continue to suck for more than one season, then the pressure to fire Harbs and replace him with someone who can mold a new identity onto whatever roster Newsome puts in place will ratchet up. For now, his SB win and the fact he's saddled with an average QB being paid elite money will grant him (and to some extent Newsome) a couple seasons of rebuilding.

Not a fan of "almost won" excuse making. A loss is a loss.

I agree completely with your Tomlin comments. Tomlin was at the crossroads of his coaching tenure 2 years ago. He had the exact same issues that Harbaugh has now - a finished defense, a franchise QB, and few weapons on the field. The team never went any worse than .500. Now nobody can say that this isn't Tomlin's team.

Harbaugh is at that point Tomlin was now with the Ravens. The team has 2 wins - the Ratbirds could very well rifle of 6 wins and finish at .500 for the season though I doubt it. Harbaugh has been heralded as one of the best coaches in the league. 2 wins is acceptable for one of the league's best coaches?

RBH

Glad that Moore, Durant, and Alford will be healthy for the Falcons tomorrow.

Honestly feel like this team won't make the playoffs if they lose tomorrow against the Colts.

MechDX

You supporting the Falcons is almost as bad as you supporting the Pats.

Shameful

I am fair and impartial. I supported the Panthers and the great David Anderson in their time of need vs the Colts. Now it just happens to be the Falcons turn.

And then next week me and DM are stepping the fuck on everyones shoes!

Vyer

Thoughts on Jessica Jones and Man in the High Castle?? Tryna watch some shows during upcoming Thanksgiving break

I watched the first 4 High Castle episodes and it's been pretty good so far. Gets a little cartoon villain-ish at times and you can't think too hard about the logistics of the premise but it's interesting and pretty well done.

rando14

I watched the first 4 High Castle episodes and it's been pretty good so far. Gets a little cartoon villain-ish at times and you can't think too hard about the logistics of the premise but it's interesting and pretty well done.

Cool thanks, sounds like it's worth a watch!!

Guys in the Jessica Jones thread say it's better than Daredevil, reason I wanna watch that too.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ken Stabler isn't in. Should be for the swag factor alone.

If Namath is in then swag factor obviously counts!

Wonder how much they weigh that against other stats?

Cool thanks, sounds like it's worth a watch!!

Guys in the Jessica Jones thread say it's better than Daredevil, reason I wanna watch that too.

Wait a year and it'll be considered the worst show ever made in the OT

Well Beamer's last home game vs watching Line's boy Hackenberg,

*turns on penn state*

I support RBH

He is the only rational choice.

Can it be fucking Sunday yet? I need some football to keep my occupied.

How are you doing?

Beamer's last home game. :'(

29 years as head coach...

Better late than never
I hope that he is happy in retirement and that the Hokies have some success post Beamer.

MechDX

If were putting players in the HoF for swag then I demand Pastorini be put in

3d43543d28832d30d8bee7852ad709cd.jpg

Motherfucker was banging Farrah Fawcett in her hey day just because he could. Was one of the toughest SOB's to ever play QB and the current NFL QB flak jacket was invented for him so he could play a game with broken ribs.

Stolen from another board.

Your Ryan Tannehill is evolving...into Joe Flacco!

Code:
           Rk	Player	Team	Pos	Comp	Att	Pct	Att/G	Yds	Avg	Yds/G	TD	Int	1st	1st%	Lng	20+	40+	Sck	Rate
8	Joe Flacco	BAL	QB	239	369	64.8	41.0	2,492	6.8	276.9	13	10	112	30.4	50T	33	3	15	84.6
9	Ryan Tannehill	MIA	QB	212	334	63.5	37.1	2,452	7.3	272.4	15	9	115	34.4	54T	33	8	27	89.

Top Bottom