• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

n4BmSCa.gif

celektdfirst1.gif

squicken

Griff had a quicker release but i don't think Chip wants either.

Chip would rather have Sanchez than either of those guys. I still think there's a good chance the Eagles' QBs are the same two as this year. Chip would prefer a QB that can run, but Kap and RG3 are too slow with their decision making to work in that offense

squicken

There were two or three throws here that only six or seven NFL quarterbacks could have made. Outside of that? Utterly lost. When faced with free pass rushers, Hackenberg has this maddening tendency to simply backpedal, as though throwing to a receiver, scrambling, throwing the ball away or simply falling down to save a few yards have been taken off the table as options. He's like this beautiful woman at the bar who you work up the courage to speak with only to discover why she's sitting by herself: Nervous, no self esteem, hyper negative and insulting, bad breath and an expectation that you'll pay for drinks all night. At a certain point, it's time to cut bait, which is what we've been advising evaluators to do with Hack since last season. Rotoworld's Josh Norris was one of Hackenberg's earliest critics. Our draft guru ranks him as the No. 6 QB in the class and compares him to a hybrid mashup of Brandon Weeden and Zach Mettenberger

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/132327/christian-hackenberg

squicken

They have Paxton Lynch as their #1 QB and compare him to Nassib.

They don't exactly think too highly of the class.

That Geno draft was a bad QB draft. I haven't watched any of those guys to have a strong opinion yet, but the best QB prospect I have seen is Rosen, who is just a freshman. The OU guy could be worth a mid round pick as a possible Fitz/JGar type

cdyhybrid

As someone that had seen Hackenberg play prior to this year, I never understood what the heck anyone saw in him to think he was a top QB prospect. Completely shocked to see people that had him as the #1 or 2 QB during the offseason.

It was that golden BOB tutelage. Look at the wonders he worked with Mallett and Hoyer!

LevelNth

Banned
Chip would rather have Sanchez than either of those guys. I still think there's a good chance the Eagles' QBs are the same two as this year. Chip would prefer a QB that can run, but Kap and RG3 are too slow with their decision making to work in that offense
I just don't see any team that will want to even kick the tires on Kap, because simply, why bother? For every physical positive he has, his mental game and throwing abilities completely negate them. Not to mention he's 29 next year and likely to begin losing a step so at that point what is left to salvage?

Really, missing Torrey Smith wide open against the Rams is going to go down as the play that killed his career.

Damn, Kaep can't run Chip's one read offense?

bionic77

That was a fun trip. Disney is the one place in Florida that is not a complete shithole.

Some thoughts. Fuck you Giants for not doing your one job. A Brown is not only the best receiver in football he looks like he is ready to be a gymnast in the Olympics for Team USA. I can't believe Ben came in and played that well. Even against the Browns that was an amazing performance. Wow @ the Packers.

If you are taking young kids to Disney and don't mind wasting more money I recommend staying onsite in one of their resort. It really is a lot more convenient. I forgot how much walking you do in the Magic Kingdom (according to the iPhone I was averaging more than 8 miles a day). I can't believe how much fucking coke I drank there. As a rule I don't drink a lot of Soda but we were always busy and just ate whatever was closest and quickest so as to maximize the amount of of shit we did daily. I don't know how you fats can do this 365. One week of that much Coke and I think I am good for the rest of the year. Disney is extremely smart and getting all your money. Its not enough that they got you for admission to the park and paying for their hotel but they have all sorts of other stuff that is expensive but really makes your kids happy (i.e. Pirates League, Chef Mickey, a ton of toys and lights). Not going back to Animal Kingdom. The next time we go my kids will be older and should also enjoy Epcot. The last time I went to Disney I was in college so its been a long time, but I really noticed how hard the job is for all the employees. Especially the characters. I know they don't get paid much, but even if they did it seems like really hard work.

Lastly, Cali you know I love you but DisneyLand ain't got nothing on World with the sole exception of Cars Land which my son would have loved. I can't believe they don't have that at the Magic Kingdom.

Next year is going to be a really poor QB draft IMO. Not sold on Lynch, Goff, or Cook as starting NFL QB's, but they will all likely go top 15. Some nice talent will fall because of desperate teams taking these guys

Top Bottom