• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's the same reason why no one even thought about trading for RG Knee Surgery. His contract is also only guaranteed upon injury.

Andrew SicilianoVerified account
‏@AndrewSiciliano
Kaepernick’s '16 salary is guaranteed only for injury. Most of alleged $126.97 million deal was funny money. If healthy, 49ers can move on.

Interesting

Sackorpick on the Eagles would be a disaster. Chip needs a QB who can make quick reads, good decisions, and sharp accurate throws. Kap can do none of those things. It's not just throw in "Running QB X" and suddenly Philly's offense works.

Narag

As the last vestiges of Harbs time with the Niners is wiped away, I kinda hope Jed York starts trying to convince people the Niners haven't been to the playoffs since 2002. Just say fuck it and rewrite history!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
RG 3 is a healthy scratch they are keeping in bubble wrap so they don't have to pay him, I think that fate is slightly worse.

Although being replaced by Gabbert is the ultimate disrespect.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We warned you that he was and you didn't believe it.

I'm happy that wienkster can express himself freely now

Because wienke is an animu

grape-feta-pizza-high.jpg

Fuck you guys.

So uncompassionate about my self imposed exile to the animu corner.

Mexican pesa looks like garbage, even I wouldn't eat that trash

mexican-pizza-.jpg

That looks amazing

MRSA

Banned
You think Chip would prefer Kaep or iRG3?

iRG3 only because then Yankee and JABEE will eventually see more of Buttfumble.

i'm glad kap did this. now the yorks are on the hook to pay him a lot more money because a lot of his guarantees were for injury only
fuck you yorks!

I welcome you to be a Raiders fan. We have a swagged out owner who doesn't get involved and a GM who knows how to draft players who don't retire.

Fuck you guys.

So uncompassionate about my self imposed exile to the animu corner.

You are what you thought we were. An animu with a Leafa(is that his wifeu? I don't know SAO, should ask my younger siblings. They watched the show apparently.) body pillow.

RG3 should be playing this season.

You'd like that huh, you'd like that?

Mallet must be 1st in these rankings.

But really, no.

He's number one in ours and Mech's

LevelNth

Banned
Hahaha love Kap going out like a complete chump by saying he needs surgery prior to the Hawks game. He knew if Gabbert won it he'd never get his job back and always be known as that guy, but now he can pretend it's because of this instead.

Good riddance. Kudos to all those who said he was a mirage, I was originally one who hoped not but I was wildly wrong. Talent to character, he is all around awful.

Top Bottom