• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

LevelNth

Banned
Damn, Kaep can't run Chip's one read offense?
kapmisread_11115b.jpg

squicken

Mark Snyder ‏@Mark__Snyder
Harbaugh on why U-M never laid egg: “Analogy doesn’t resonate with me.I don’t like comparing humans to chickens or any other type of animal.

painey

tailgating the Packers/Vikings game tomorrow morning. Couldn't justify a ticket, but my friends with tickets are all Packers fans and I couldn't resist getting drunk in a parking lot. Excited as hell for my first tailgating experience!

squicken

Kaep is saying he was hurt after the GB game, and injury was undiagnosed until this past week. Will probably be a fight over that salary next year, which is only guaranteed for injury

Funny how the exact opposite happened in Philly. Miles Austin didn't look for the ball when he was completely uncovered at the snap, resulted in a sack I think :(

Yep. Kaep just doesn't see the whole field. And fuck Miles Austin

Mindlog

tailgating the Packers/Vikings game tomorrow morning. Couldn't justify a ticket, but my friends with tickets are all Packers fans and I couldn't resist getting drunk in a parking lot. Excited as hell for my first tailgating experience!
Now you get the song :] Have fun.
Why is everyone being so mean to me today :(
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because the chicken pooped on it :smug

Get it? cross has more than one meaning.
That was gold damn it.

Vyer

That was a fun trip. Disney is the one place in Florida that is not a complete shithole.

Some thoughts. Fuck you Giants for not doing your one job. A Brown is not only the best receiver in football he looks like he is ready to be a gymnast in the Olympics for Team USA. I can't believe Ben came in and played that well. Even against the Browns that was an amazing performance. Wow @ the Packers.

If you are taking young kids to Disney and don't mind wasting more money I recommend staying onsite in one of their resort. It really is a lot more convenient. I forgot how much walking you do in the Magic Kingdom (according to the iPhone I was averaging more than 8 miles a day). I can't believe how much fucking coke I drank there. As a rule I don't drink a lot of Soda but we were always busy and just ate whatever was closest and quickest so as to maximize the amount of of shit we did daily. I don't know how you fats can do this 365. One week of that much Coke and I think I am good for the rest of the year. Disney is extremely smart and getting all your money. Its not enough that they got you for admission to the park and paying for their hotel but they have all sorts of other stuff that is expensive but really makes your kids happy (i.e. Pirates League, Chef Mickey, a ton of toys and lights). Not going back to Animal Kingdom. The next time we go my kids will be older and should also enjoy Epcot. The last time I went to Disney I was in college so its been a long time, but I really noticed how hard the job is for all the employees. Especially the characters. I know they don't get paid much, but even if they did it seems like really hard work.

Lastly, Cali you know I love you but DisneyLand ain't got nothing on World with the sole exception of Cars Land which my son would have loved. I can't believe they don't have that at the Magic Kingdom.

What's wrong with Animal Kingdom?

Top Bottom