• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

CUYNNmGWcAA6Vrx.png:large

That's my underpaid, overworked social media intern :(

Not bad, intern. Not bad at all.

Furyous

Why do people hate Notre Dame again?

I got you. Let's see:

Touchdown Jesus and lack of a hall of fame QB after Montana in some people's opinion.
Their unis suck.
Had a national television deal despite not being a part of a perennial national championship run for years. UF had a run. USC had a run. Texas had a run. Notre Dame....*crickets*
The mystique associated with the university is bullshit to outsiders.

Source: I'm a hater and know people who habitually shit on Notre Dame.
You asked and I answered.

bionic77

Orlando seems sleazy, like where 40 year olds go to wife swap. Is it really that sleazy?
Pretty much of all Florida is a tremendous pile of shit.

I didn't venture into Orlando proper on this trip but have been there many times in the past and regular Florida people are weird as fuck.

I need to get out more by the way. When did grandmothers (or at least women who look like them in their 50s and 60s) start sporting weird tattoos? I can deal with young people looking different but I am not ready for granny having a tribal tattoo on her arm or neck. Also so many adults in wheelchairs and scooters...

Spotted in Durham today. It looks Cutcliffe's trying to eeze out a few more snaps of college eligibility from ol Fivehead

CUYVps8WoAA8_Y9.jpg

I need to get out more by the way. When did grandmothers (or at least women who look like them in their 50s and 60s) start sporting weird tattoos? I can deal with young people looking different but I am not ready for granny having a tribal tattoo on her arm or neck. Also so many adults in wheelchairs and scooters...

#FloridaShit

Although kids in their 20s and 30s getting tats should always stop and consider how awful that shit's gonna look once their skin gets wrinkly and old.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
It made a noise that it wasn't supposed to on start up.

Took it out and tried it with a friend's desktop as a secondary drive and it did not recognize it and still made that weird noise.

How could I retrieve it?

Get it really really cold and then try to see if it works for a bit.

or this an ssd?

SFGAF we got your next QB

Rotoworld said:
Penn State junior QB Christian Hackenberg completed 13-of-31 attempts for 138 yards and a touchdown in Saturday's 28-16 loss to Michigan.

Vintage Hack. There were two or three throws here that only six or seven NFL quarterbacks could have made. Outside of that? Utterly lost. When faced with free pass rushers, Hackenberg has this maddening tendency to simply backpedal, as though throwing to a receiver, scrambling, throwing the ball away or simply falling down to save a few yards have been taken off the table as options. He's like this beautiful woman at the bar who you work up the courage to speak with only to discover why she's sitting by herself: Nervous, no self esteem, hyper negative and insulting, bad breath and an expectation that you'll pay for drinks all night. At a certain point, it's time to cut bait, which is what we've been advising evaluators to do with Hack since last season. Rotoworld's Josh Norris was one of Hackenberg's earliest critics. Our draft guru ranks him as the No. 6 QB in the class and compares him to a hybrid mashup of Brandon Weeden and Zach Mettenberger.

#Pray4FMT

Doesn't surprise me in the least, and I'd be willing to bet Kap realizes he won't be able to beat out Gabbert for the starting job again (who would've thought that would occur this year) and is trying to weasel his way out of this situation to try and save his career.

Hopefully this time off is enough to make another team forget his horrendous play this year and trade us table scraps for him in March.

SF will have their doctors evaluate him, they'll clear him then the niners will cut him.

Top Bottom