• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Of course stupid fucks would take offense to a guy saying "Yeah thanks for the memories but I'm going to go and start doing this for millions of dollars next year and stop doing it for free" and act like he's being disrespectful.

Line_HTX

How did it die?

At first I though it was my DVD drive acting up because I was trying to watch an old show I bought. The program I was using was stuck at loading, even though there were no scratches and was reading it. Then I tried opening through my comp and it froze. Long story short, I had to kill everything, get the disc out, turned it back on and that's when I heard the noise.

Get it really really cold and then try to see if it works for a bit.

or this an ssd?

Not an SSD. You want me to go out into the wind and shake it?

It's dead regardless. My study notes, avatars, A State of Trance episodes, and all random shit I saved are gone.

Mindlog

Yeah the freezer thing sounds dumb as hell, but it works. Saved me twice so far. Coincidentally a lot of SoT files were on one of the drives. You can try it for just a few hours and get what you can, but the longer the better. Wouldn't hurt to try for whatever number of hours you got.

Getting close to kickoff.

Line_HTX

Okay okay. I'll try this dumb method.

Fuck... At least it's Thanksgiving week so there's not much for school. I'll still try and get a new laptop anyways. I had this shit for more than 4 years, and I think I wore it out by leaving it on a lot.

Narag

Okay okay. I'll try this dumb method.

Fuck... At least it's Thanksgiving week so there's not much for school. I'll still try and get a new laptop anyways. I had this shit for more than 4 years, and I think I wore it out by leaving it on a lot.

Start backing stuff up online with skydrive/dropbox/whatever so future failure is easier to recover from.

Line_HTX

Start backing stuff up online with skydrive/dropbox/whatever so future failure is easier to recover from.

Yeah, using some kind of online storage would help a lot. Thanks Narag. This is my first time dealing with this kind of hardware failure so I'm still kind of shook.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Of course stupid fucks would take offense to a guy saying "Yeah thanks for the memories but I'm going to go and start doing this for millions of dollars next year and stop doing it for free" and act like he's being disrespectful.

Same assholes will come begging to him the second he signs his pro deal too looking for all kinds of favors and money.

MRSA

Banned
So Jessica Jones is kinda lame, especially for a super hero show. Daredevil got his ass kicked most the time but he didn't have super human strength like Jessica has. At least Kristen Ritter is hot.

Still Fuck Football

Waking up disappointed on Sundays because of Saturday... Man.

At least Browns don't play today so everything doesn't go to shit.. Let's see who I'll cheer for this week...

*See Pittsburgh has a bye*

Shit, who am I going to root for..

RBH

oq7Wzmu.png

XEX8D1i.png

M4FCqRc.png

Still Fuck Football

Waking up disappointed on Sundays because of Saturday... Man.

At least Browns don't play today so everything doesn't go to shit.. Let's see who I'll cheer for this week...

*See Pittsburgh has a bye*

Shit, who am I going to root for..
Browns don't play *puke
Saddest of Sunday's.

I'm rooting for teams with 2 wins and the 9ers

RBH

On Sunday, the Falcons will host their first game since terror attacks in Paris created concerns of similar incidents at large public gatherings in the U.S. As a result, fans have been asked to show up to their Georgia Dome gates at least 45 minutes early for Sunday’s contest against the Colts.

The development comes at a time when the FBI reportedly is taking seriously an ISIS threat against the Philips Arena in Atlanta, where a WWE event will be held on Sunday. There are no reports of any threats against the Colts-Falcons game or any other NFL games to be played on Sunday.

How dare you!! This puts our friendship in a very precarious position....
jamie-foxx.gif

But BG we need to fail for Cardale.. We should cheer for the winners.. Except in our division.
Wut
iu

Browns have 2 wins, im rooting for the other 2 win teams to get draft separation. I believe if the chargers lose they pick number 1. As for the 9ers they have 3 wins and we play them later. I'd like them to rack up another win before we play. Fuck the teams it's all about the Browns draft spot this week, I'm the ultimate loser. More games they win the more we can Win and hold the number 1 pick :D *dry heaves

jamie-foxx.gif

Wut
iu

Browns have 2 wins, im rooting for the other 2 win teams to get draft separation. I believe if the chargers lose they pick number 1. As for the 9ers they have 3 wins and we play them later. I'd like them to rack up another win before we play. Fuck the teams it's all about the Browns draft spot this week, I'm the ultimate loser. More games they win the more we can Win and hold the number 1 pick :D *dry heaves

WHY YOU HITTING ME LIKE THAT CHARLIE?!

I read it wrong BG. Forgive me, your highness.

I used to like this thread.

I used to like football, maybe I'll watch SAO like Weinke..

Happy NFL Sunday

stantondance.0.0.gif

Remember this totally 2015 friendly social media banter between multi-billion dollar corporations from last night?

CUYNNmGWcAA6Vrx.png:large

That's my underpaid, overworked social media intern :(

Well after that zing, you think that the Washington NFL Franchise would come back with super hot fiyah, right?

Right?

RIGHT?

Well, not quite...

rsfail_zpswjzzzbgt.png

Poor showing from the WNF's overworked, underpaid social media intern

EDIT: Must-see TV on NFL Network right now, Rob Ryan (who may or may not already be drunk) sitting down beside Michael Irvin (who may or may not already be drunk and high) on Gameday Morning for 4 hours.

KingBroly

Banned
Happy NFL Sunday

stantondance.0.0.gif

Remember this totally 2015 friendly social media banter between multi-billion dollar corporations from last night?

Well after that zing, you think that the Washington NFL Franchise would come back with super hot fiyah, right?

Right?

RIGHT?

Well, not quite...

rsfail_zpswjzzzbgt.png

Poor showing from the WNF's overworked, underpaid social media intern

Give it a couple of years, when they win the inevitable Supreme Court decision (this is something that's been brewing for years but no one's had the money to take it all the way) over trademarked speech limitations, and then they'll actually trademark it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Does a sporting event in Atlanta really qualify as a large public gathering?

:jnc

Was trying to think of a good zinger but I like this one!

Edit: Floyd misspells my name on purpose

Ass

Edit edit: oh shit season 2 of SAO is on Netflix.

How bad do the Packers have to do before I starting giving title and episode number impressions and reactions?

Top Bottom