• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Rs fans been living under a rock

D8Z3E8I.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
hello, Slo

I hope the feeble Packers can at least stay competitive with the mighty Vikings for a quarter :(

hello greg

if (when!) the Packers lose, would you like to come over and watch some anime?

We can grow some sweet neckbeards also. Pretty sure I saw some awesome fedoras at Target yesterday as well.

Greg

I'm not even quoting that post to respond to it

anime is never the answer, wienke

unless the question is "what is the worst thing ever?"

Not that QB rushing yards matter so this is pointless but

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 7m7 minutes ago
With 59 total yds today, Cam Newton will pass Dan Marino & Matt Ryan for most combined yds in 1st 5 seasons, trailing only Peyton Manning.

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 6m6 minutes ago
And with 119 total yds today, Cam Newton will pass Jake Delhomme for most combined yds in Panthers history.

Evan SilvaVerified account
‏@evansilva
Mort said there is some concern at #Seahawks HQ that Russell Wilson 'changed his approach' this year & is becoming more of a 'celebrity QB.'

Randall, cdy, what happened to our boy? He used to be so humble :(

Interesting that no one brings this up with the star of the discount double check commercials when he happens to be on a three game skid though...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
‏@evansilva
Mort said there is some concern at #Seahawks HQ that Russell Wilson 'changed his approach' this year & is becoming more of a 'celebrity QB.'

Interesting that no one brings this up with the star of the discount double check commercials when he happens to be on a three game skid though...

He's been doing ads at a regular clip since the Super Bowl appearance all those years ago. Humble Russell didn't rus-sell out until his second SB!

‏@evansilva

adopt_nfc_640.jpg

giphy.gif

:jnc

Was trying to think of a good zinger but I like this one!

Edit: Floyd misspells my name on purpose

Ass

Edit edit: oh shit season 2 of SAO is on Netflix.

How bad do the Packers have to do before I starting giving title and episode number impressions and reactions?

Lose today and you can start giving us a synopsis of season 2

Typical, Wienke talking about SAO. Dude loves that shit.

Am I a bad brother for not stopping the 11 and 12 year old siblings for watching it BG?

Slo

‏@evansilva

Have you not been paying attention to the Mr. Munn controversy?

Beach

‏@evansilva

Isn't Rodgers playing at a much higher level compared to Wilson? Is there even discount double check commercials still playing?

Unless this was a joke post :/

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SAO is made for 12 year olds. I mean the writer started writing SAO when he was only a few years older than that and it plays out like a 14 year old power fantasy.

Isn't Rodgers playing at a much higher level compared to Wilson? Is there even discount double check commercials still playing?

Unless this was a joke post :/

They doubled down on the discount double check commercials this year. One with incompetent refs, the other with incompetent equipment manager. They air about every other break during nationally broadcast football games.

TheFatOne

‏@evansilva

Rodgers is still an elite qb with a history of playing well. Would take at least a full season or two of this before people would even begin to question him in such a way.

Top Bottom