• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Evan SilvaVerified account
‏@evansilva
Mort said there is some concern at #Seahawks HQ that Russell Wilson 'changed his approach' this year & is becoming more of a 'celebrity QB.'

Randall, cdy, what happened to our boy? He used to be so humble :(

Interesting that no one brings this up with the star of the discount double check commercials when he happens to be on a three game skid though...

CT9m4GXUEAAkpgP.png

Beach

The Chiefs have a really good chance in catching up to Denver if Brock slips and the Broncos falter. Have a very easy schedule the rest of the way and West is having a monster November

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Hey line can you get me PSTV for $20 in pearland and bring it to me? Not in stock here.

thanks buddy

Charles Johnson warming up as if he's playing today but not eligible to return from IR until Thursday. Getting back our best pass rusher might help the defense.

Generate

Banned
SAO is made for 12 year olds. I mean the writer started writing SAO when he was only a few years older than that and it plays out like a 14 year old power fantasy.

They doubled down on the discount double check commercials this year. One with incompetent refs, the other with incompetent equipment manager. They air about every other break during nationally broadcast football games.

The author wrote another series later on called Accel World which is slightly better.

brentech

Don't see how the Packers beat the Vikings unless the Vikings beat themselves. Down to many WRs and we all know how those guys have been the last bunch of weeks.

Beach

Inactives
-Emmanuel Sanders
-Alshon Jeffery
-Matt Forte
-Eddie Royal

Active
-Raiders center Rodney Hudson

Amazing how Cutler is actually have a decent season with everyone around him being injured. If be beats the Denver defense this is probabaly the best Cuter last looked in 5 years

Bitanator

Romo makes his return today, I feel like I can actually enjoy the Dallas Cowboys again, but it is too late to make any difference, we could not even go 3-4 in the time he was gone.

Line_HTX

Hey line can you get me PSTV for $20 in pearland and bring it to me? Not in stock here.

thanks buddy

I'm going to RenFest in half an hour. I ain't buying you SHIET if it's near your house.

NRG Stadium will close the roof. They don't want people to freeze in there, lol.

Top Bottom