• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

RBH

Rob Ryan's debut on NFL Network begins with a Katrina joke:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015...work-new-orleans-hurricane-katrina-joke-video

giphy.gif

squicken

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
As I just said on GDM, Redskins have had very preliminary contract talks with QB Kirk Cousins. Likely to intensify after the season.

I think Cousins takes too much shit from RG3 fans over things he wasn't in control of, but I'm not sure he's worth committing to long term. Is his ceiling higher than Andy Dalton's? He's just physically limited

e:

It was only through my original sermons that you became this mega fan you appear to be now. I remember I the Squicken before

Though my faith has wavered at times I have always been a JFF fan

MRSA

Banned
Good morning

Cofy time.

Where is kas?

I hope the Packers lose today so wienke can continue to express himself freely.

Grape pesa later?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Good morning

Cofy time.

Where is kas?

I hope the Packers lose today so wienke can continue to express himself freely.

Grape pesa later?

When the Texans have a better record than GB wienke will go full Texan fan mode

Boomer Esaison says that the Cardinals are better than the Panthers, LOL.

That's not that incredible a statement. Hell, I'm not sure that most people in the media don't agree with him.

I think the prevailing thought (right or wrong) about the Panthers are still that they are still a fundamentally limited team that's managed to find a way to win so far, but eventually their limitations will catch up to them.

The Cardinals are easily the more talented team if you're of the opinion that talent eventually wins out over everything else.

See Slay another reason why we should have taken Wilson. Elway doesn't believe. This was when Manning was hurt last year. We probably going to trade for Kaepernick aren't we? Fuck...

Godslay

Banned
This man cut Tebow

See Slay another reason why we should have taken Wilson. Elway doesn't believe.

Who's his source?

I don't believe it. Brock being on the team, proves that Elway believes that he's fine, and he's not going to turn around a 2nd round pick (who hasn't played, and we haven't seen in a live game) into a 6th.

If we drafted Russell Wilson, he probably wouldn't be playing until today, so you can't apply hindsight to the situation.

Personally, I'm treating him as a rookie in that I don't expect much out of him. I'll give him the time to prove or disprove that he can play in the NFL.

Top Bottom