• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Don't worry, the Vikings are due for a reality check.

I'm fully prepared for a stupid ass whooping and for Starks to rush for 156 yards and go for 97 yards receiving.

This loser mentality has to end. :(
Zimmer would physically bitchslap you for this post, Banned.

pS8S6yq.png

Flacco's not even in the top 10 Ravens problems. No QB could succeed in the current situation.

Pats fans crying because Edelman's likely out for the year, meanwhile every single receiver they have left would be #1 on the Ravens depth chart. Shit, it might be to the point where even Ted Ginn's an improvement, at least he's healthy

facemaskjags.0.gif

Best thing ever.

Crisco

Banned
Going to be interesting to see how the Patriots offense evolves without Edelman and Dion Lewis as dynamic playmakers taking attention away from Gronkowski. You gotta figure, eventually some team is going to triple team Gronk and force Amendola/LaFell to beat them. Blount is a decent back, but the Patriots aren't really the type of team that will make you pay for playing only seven (or six) in the box. We've seen the wheels fall off the Packers offense when they ran out of playmakers, will the same thing happen to Brady and the Pats?

Hindl

I dunno that jerry grabbing a QB would be antagonizing romo. He's only getting older and this year proved they need a backup plan. Maybe with the rest from the collarbone injury his back will be a bit better, but as it stands now I can't imagine he finishes his contract. It would just be getting a project to sit behind him. I could also see the Chargers, but it is a pretty damn weak QB class overall so who knows

Going to be interesting to see how the Patriots offense evolves without Edelman and Dion Lewis as dynamic playmakers taking attention away from Gronkowski. You gotta figure, eventually some team is going to triple team Gronk and force Amendola/LaFell to beat them. Blount is a decent back, but the Patriots aren't really the type of team that will make you pay for playing only seven (or six) in the box. We've seen the wheels fall off the Packers offense when they ran out of playmakers, will the same thing happen to Brady and the Pats?

lol good QBs dont need playmakers. You can grab any bum off the street and Rodgers will make him a superstar.

Flacco's contract is in the top 10 problems, but if any of us could have gotten that same amount of money, we'd have done the same thing (have the unlikeliest luckiest playoff run in history). Glad there's a player on the team that isn't violent, and is financially smart

BannedEpisode and any other Vikings fans that are concerned about Bridgewater & his lack of deep passes:

Andrew Garda
‏@Andrew_Garda

Watching the All 22 on Vikings offense (Raiders tomorrow) – not much open deep for Bridgewater. Can’t throw long if nobody is there.

Andrew Garda
‏@Andrew_Garda

Also the criticism of holding the ball – he’s trying to wait for somebody to get open. Not that they were.

Wallace has been a fucking dud. I wish we would have just kept Jennings. The old guy wasn't flashy, but he was dependable.
WR is far away from OLine and a second safety as far as areas of need, but man I'd love for Teddy to get a big Jeffery or Fitz type receiver next season.

Need more quick thros to the tight end or RB. hate when he spins out of pressure

Hammer24

Banned
I dunno that jerry grabbing a QB would be antagonizing romo. He's only getting older and this year proved they need a backup plan. Maybe with the rest from the collarbone injury his back will be a bit better, but as it stands now I can't imagine he finishes his contract. It would just be getting a project to sit behind him. I could also see the Chargers, but it is a pretty damn weak QB class overall so who knows

I see that not as a Dallas specific problem, but a general one.
If you are looking for a replacement for your franchise QB, the first round is the worst place. First round guys are more or less expected to start right away, or at least get an honest chance at competition for the starting spot.
Your franchise QB in the autumn of his career ties up a lot of your sal cap, the last thing you want to do is shake up his confidence, or antagonize him towards the franchise (look how the Favre - Rodgers thing played out in Green Bay).
The best thing to do is finding a talent in a later round, where everyone agrees the dude needs a couple years of clipboard holding and tutelage from your franchise QB. Win win for everyone.

Hammer24

Banned
Tebow brings the circus with him, and he has an odd throwing motion. JFF was a mess when they drafted him, but he throws a nice ball and he doesnt get 1/100 the attention that Tebow gets.

Attention = tickets and merchandise sold
I still don´t get how owners forego this revenue stream.

The funniest part of Titans fans in particular whining about Cam dancing is that their guys danced several times after they sacked him.

It's OK for the menacing large black man to dance when he's wearing your colors.

Need more quick thros to the tight end or RB. hate when he spins out of pressure

Problem is I've noticed our TEs and RBs either getting tangled up or straight up blown up (ahem-AD) in blocks to cover for the mangled OLine. For the issues that Teddy has, making his reads and looking for the open guy isn't something he struggles with. Guys just aren't getting open. Fortunately Teddy rarely tries to force the ball. I'll take a sack or an incomplete/throwing-the-ball-away over an INT any day of the week.

I absolutely agree that Norv should dial up more screens or quick passes to Rudolph or Ellison, though. I thought Norv loved using his TEs? :/

Attention = tickets and merchandise sold
I still don´t get how owners forego this revenue stream.

No HC wants to spend time answer question from 40 reporters from the Christian Times. Have you ever seen a belichik press conference? He wont even answer actual football questions from HoF writers.

There is a "don't disclose HIV to sexual partners" defense force on GAF?

Are there people actually doing this, or are people just saying Sheen's a victim

Him not disclosing it to partners is fucked up, but so's him having to publicly say he's positive so he isn't outed as a carrier by tabloids

If people were defending him not disclosing it to partners in the thread, then that's fucked up but unsurprising for OT

Hammer24

Banned
No HC wants to spend time answer question from 40 reporters from the Christian Times. Have you ever seen a belichik press conference? He wont even answer actual football questions from HoF writers.

As an owner, what do I care if my HC likes doing press conferences. He has to, as i´m paying him.
Tebow right now is available for cheap - and would actually make me money.

His mediocre ass is too good to replace, sadly. Just have to magically build an incredible team around him for a shot to compete, which is certainly something Stephen Ross (in all of his infinite wisdom) is capable of.

Friend pls, it sounds like your phins are up, why aren't your fins up darkest....are you not a believer!?

We gonna suck for a looonng time ;_;

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Jesus, is Ginger really this salty as a bitch all the time?

to be fair, what JJ said and what the reporter who asked the question said JJ said are different.

The radio guys here said and this is why you never answer questions when a media member says so and so said x.

Friend pls, it sounds like your phins are up, why aren't your fins up darkest....are you not a believer!?

We gonna suck for a looonng time ;_;
The Patriots game was the last straw for me with Tannehill. I hate that he doesn't have that competitive drive that you always see with the great QBs, just seems like he's going through the motions. I'm not dumb enough to think they can find someone better that easily but I feel like we've seen his ceiling and it's lower than I was hoping for.

eznark

Banned
Dalton: I'm disappointed in Watt

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dalton: Watt is a bitch, check the standings fool! Go take another nap.

OH HE SOOOOOOOOOOO SALLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Dalton: I'm disappointed in Watt

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dalton: Watt is a bitch, check the standings fool! Go take another nap.

OH HE SOOOOOOOOOOO SALLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

to be fair, Dalton dropped "integrity of the game" nonsense about trash talk.

Top Bottom