• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

MechDX

So lets sum up:

The Colts beat the undefeated Broncos
The Texans beat the undefeated Bengals

Titans? You're up

Shittiest division just beats undefeated teams.

Tannehill In the Pro Football HOF

Y'all still doubting him? Smh what's Rodgers doing right now? Cuddling with Munn? What a loser.
tanehill-ryan-jersey-2015.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There is a "don't disclose HIV to sexual partners" defense force on GAF?

I'm sure you probably suspect it like I do but it's likely these individuals also have HIV, are close with someone who has HIV, or they have some other kind of STD so they're coming at the issue from a different place.

At least, that's the only motivation I could see for feeling the way they do.

That Philbin guy did wonders for Rodgers. Maybe he can help Tannehill!

Guys like Flacco won a super bowl with that title, while people like Rivers are stuck in the shit because the rest of his team can never perform. "Just good enough" is better than the Hennes of the world.
Again, not disagreeing. I was simply hoping for more.

Mindlog

Is Cam suspended yet?
That kind of thuggery can not be tolerated on the hallowed ground of the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE™.
So lets sum up:

The Colts beat the undefeated Broncos
The Texans beat the undefeated Bengals

Titans? You're up
They beat the undefeated Bucs.

Giants signed WR Hakeem Nicks.

Nicks was a first-round pick of the Giants in 2009 and had easily the best seasons of his career with the team in 2010 and 2011. Nicks struggled with the Giants late in his time there, however, and did next to nothing with the Colts last year before failing to make the Titans' final roster out of camp this season. Injuries have ravaged Nicks' once-promising career, and there is little reason to think he will suddenly become a factor in his return to New York. Nicks will take the roster spot of Victor Cruz, who is headed to injured reserve after undergoing calf surgery.
ummmm... Wasn't this the same dude bouncing around trying to make teams all season? Isn't he done? Or are the Giants trying to implement some SuperBowl plan?

Striker

ummmm... Wasn't this the same dude bouncing around trying to make teams all season? Isn't he done? Or are the Giants trying to implement some SuperBowl plan?
He's done. Funny thing is, he was missing treatments and late to meetings in his last year with the team. And then they never seemingly offered him a contract when his ran up. Not many expected him to ever return (unlike Manningham).

I'm with BigAT, I would have preferred Welker in this case. Either way, he might not even be active on gamedays. There's OBJ, Harris, Randle, and White, plus both TE's and four RB's always active. I would expect Geremy Davis active over him due to ST ability.

MechDX

Miguel become a Rams life long and a few hours later the Texans win a game they are not supposed to win.

Coincidence?

If Nicks is healthy he's a beast, but his knees are bad, maybe he can hold out for 6 games, without going on the injury list...

BigAT

There's a reason he was still unemployed up until this point in the season. But who exactly do you think is available come week 11 in the NFL? Who are the Pro Bowl free agent wide receivers the Giants passed on when they instead signed Nicks?

There's a reason he was still unemployed up until this point in the season. But who exactly do you think is available come week 11 in the NFL? Who are the Pro Bowl free agent wide receivers the Giants passed on when they instead signed Nicks?

Welcome to being an Eagles fan. So many people are screaming for them to cut austin and pick up a FA WR. No body worth anything is available now.

jakncoke

Banned

Yep if you a FA atm you have giant red flags be it injury history, old age, broken or you're really raw and inexperienced

This Herbs character going to make watching the pats lose in the playoffs so sweet

Squicken it's happening!!!!!!

val kilmmer said:
“I just got offered ‪Top Gun 2,” he writes. “Not often you get to say “yes” without reading the script… We will all miss Tony Scott one of the kindest gentlemen I’ve ever met in the film biz, but let’s fire up some fighter jets again!!!”

Top Bottom