• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

squicken

It's time to build for the future. Although part of me hopes they trade back and compile picks for a final run at the title. There will be a lot of talent in the top 10 (apart from the QBs) however, so giving up a impact player might not be the best idea as well.

I look forward to this year's draft more than I have the past two years. Just had no interest But I won't mess with looking at much beyond bowl games until after the NFL season. It does seems like a solid top end of the draft. I have seen a lot about the Ole Miss OT being #1, but would think the lessens from Greg Robinson and the 2013 draft would linger

So everyone is picking Cleveland? Good good, that means we will fall flat on our face then because we can't handle pressure.

Isn't this the exact conversation Hernandez had with that dude he shot in the face right before the shooting started?

Actually I believe it was

What to find out?

Mech please

Speaking of Tabris, whats up with him. He hasnt really been here that much this year. Is it because Peyton is broken?

He's busy being interesting.

jakncoke

Banned
What's the matter?

machoman12.gif

Nothing.

squicken

Tony Grossi with the truth Browns fans don't want to read Part II

Pettine’s surprising first-year defense and a weak schedule played large roles in the 7-4 record held by the Browns on Thanksgiving Day, 2014. But the single person who brought a culture of winning and all that goes into it was Brian Hoyer.

Schooled by Tom Brady in the relentless work ethic and 24/7 professionalism required of the quarterback position, Hoyer injected the Browns’ locker room with all the right qualities. The fact that he instantly saw through Manziel, however, was held against him by everyone above the head coach. And instead of soaking up Hoyer’s example, Manziel partied and pouted and waited for the screws to be turned on Pettine.

The next Brady! Hates Manziel? All mech could ever want in a Houston QB

Godslay

Banned
I remember him mocking folks who were saying Peyton was done during that Chiefs game week 2. Good times.

To be fair, out of the 8 games he played this year he put together 3 comebacks or game winning drives. That first KC game happened to be one of them.

Dominated 1 game against GB (they had a strange gameplan so it was easy pickings).

Completely shit the bed the 2nd game against KC.

He did dig some deep holes though in almost every game, and I think he's done. It just took awhile for me to get there. I tried to be patient and let him prove that he could overcome it, and the GB game was fool's gold in that I think any decent QB would have shredded a team the gave up the middle of the field like they did.

In more ways then one, I'm glad the team is turning the page.

Leon Whois?

Degone Whois, cousin of Braden Books.

Tabris

You were the chosen fan. It was said you would destroy the Pats, not join them! Bring balance to the game, not leave Peyton!

You were my brother Godslay! I liked you!

Panthers working out Cortland Innegan.

Something to watch as Peanut Tillman's missed the last couple of weeks with injury and Colin Jones is fucking terrible in coverage.

Innegan and Norman are liable to kill each other in practice though

jakncoke

Banned
Panthers working out Cortland Innegan.

Something to watch as Peanut Tillman's missed the last couple of weeks with injury and Colin Jones is fucking terrible in coverage.

Innegan and Norman are liable to kill each other in practice though

panther fan i talk too they also looking into ike taylor . you guys that desperate?

Godslay

Banned
You were the chosen fan. It was said you would destroy the Pats, not join them! Bring balance to the game, not leave Peyton!

You were my brother Godslay! I liked you!

Peyton is fading away. Maybe he has something left in the tank, but I don't think he'll get the chance to show it. Love the guy for what he did for the Broncos, but all good things must come to an end. We came up 1 game short, I think that's better than most can say.

We can still be friends, but I'll warn you that I'm a family man with kids. I like cooking them breakfast on Sundays, and I go out maybe once or twice a month with my wife to dinner and drinks. It's a pretty laid back existence and we're pretty normal :p

To serious matters, Pats are a great team this year with few weaknesses. If the Broncos beat them, I'll be happy. It's a tall order this year. That doesn't mean that I've joined them.

Crisco

Banned
panther fan i talk too they also looking into ike taylor . you guys that desperate?

Not really desperate, but we are extremely thin at corner. If everyone stays healthy we'll be alright, but if any of our top 3 get hurt its some unexperienced washout taking his place.

jakncoke

Banned
Not really desperate, but we are extremely thin at corner. If everyone stays healthy we'll be alright, but if any of our top 3 get hurt its some unexperienced washout taking his place.

If you talked to ike and innegan you are indeed desperate. Cant sell me magic beans bud. Begging people out of retirement is the very beginning and end of desperation otherwise you'd signs some fucko from north south tennesee tech st

Top Bottom