• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Crisco

Banned
If you talked to ike and innegan you are indeed desperate. Cant sell me magic beans bud. Begging people out of retirement is the very beginning and end of desperation otherwise you'd signs some fucko from north south tennesee tech st

Could have said the same thing about our signing of Roman Harper, but he's played at a Pro Bowl level this year. Our defense is set off by the playmaking of our interior tackles, Kuechly, Davis, and Norman. Everyone else just needs to play their gaps and not fuck up.

squicken

Could have said the same thing about our signing of Roman Harper, but he's played at a Pro Bowl this year. Our defense is set off by the playmaking of our interior tackles, Kuechly, Davis, and Norman. Everyone else just needs to play their gaps and not fuck up.

Finnegan will fit in with his after the whistle cheap shots, but otherwise he is slow and cannot cover even a small patch of turf.

Crisco

Banned
Finnegan will fit in with his after the whistle cheap shots, but otherwise he is slow and cannot cover even a small patch of turf.

Yeah, and Oher couldn't block a stiff wind before the season started. I'll take Gettleman's ability to evaluate talent over anyone on this board.

brentech

Once upon a time, the Packers moved the ball through the air with ease. They set records for throwing the ball in 2011. Rodgers won two league MVPs for throwing the football. He’s the reigning MVP.

What’s happened to the Packers’ passing game? That’s been the weekly question for the past two months. The answers to that question are starting to come. Packers receivers dropped several passes on Thursday night. Coach Mike McCarthy was critical of his receivers’ route-running. He said his team didn’t win on the perimeter.“ At the end of the day, you have to beat the guy,” McCarthy said.

Rodgers will take more than his share of the blame. That comes with the position. It’s expected of the team’s leader to shield his teammates. “He’s a tough son of a gun. He took a couple of shots and played through it,” McCarthy said of Rodgers. “I’m not sure. We’ll look at the film. We’re very honest in our evaluation. We all have to look in the mirror and play better, myself included,” Rodgers said.

The play caller?
“I like the calls there; all four of them,” Rodgers said of the four plays from the 8-yard line with the game on the line. “I have to throw it better and we have to catch it more often.” That’s it. That’s the fix, and it apparently involves Rodgers and his receivers doing a better job of coordinating their efforts. Rodgers talked about it after Thursday’s game.

“I’m going to have to make sure my preparation is as high as it’s ever been because we have to get on the same page. We have to make sure there aren’t discrepancies in depth and adjustments,” Rodgers said.

He was referring to the depth of his receivers’ routes. Apparently, what Rodgers is expecting isn’t what Rodgers is getting. In other words, Rodgers is throwing to where they aren’t but should be. “Adjustments” refer to the route changes receivers make according to the coverage they’re confronting. “Every year is different. We ran it well tonight. We’ve got to be better in the passing game,” he said.

This year is certainly different because it’s the first time since Rodgers became one of the game’s star quarterbacks the Packers’ passing game is the lowest-ranked phase of the team.
I guess it's good to know he sees the same things, but also bad because it has been the same issues over the last 4+ games and they still haven't worked it out. Doesn't inspire confidence when you just smash your head against the wall and wait for a different outcome.

I'll remember this bread, I'll never forget.......

image.php

I miss Lunchbox

He was a terrific troll. One of the better ones on this board, to be honest.

Innovative, interesting, funny, and ultimately harmless.

Too many tryhards these days

Bread

Banned
Lunchbox was great because no one here took him seriously but he was still able to make people look like fools in OT. Best of both worlds.

Top Bottom