• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

ShaneB

Loved that the Thanksgiving Dessert game was a big ol piece of Humble Pie for cocky assholes who think their team was marching to the playoffs. I mean Jay Fucking Cutler beat the Packers, at Lambeau!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Loved that the Thanksgiving Dessert game was a big ol piece of Humble Pie for cocky assholes who think their team was marching to the playoffs. I mean Jay Fucking Cutler beat the Packers, at Lambeau!

You talking about people here? Most here were fine.

Furyous

As a Jay Cutler, supporter of asshole Quarterbacks greatness I loved the W. Asshole QBs not named Tom Brady need to win more. Cam winning. Carson winning. Russell wins. The Atlanta QB with two first names wins from time to time. A lot of alleged jerks according to sources out here leading teams to victory and it's good for the NFL.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
As a Jay Cutler, supporter of asshole Quarterbacks greatness I loved the W. Asshole QBs not named Tom Brady need to win more. Cam winning. Carson winning. Russell wins. The Atlanta QB with two first names wins from time to time. A lot of alleged jerks according to sources out here leading teams to victory and it's good for the NFL.

Hmm

Guess Hoyer needs to start being a dick.

HUELEN10

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1146104

Why do these threads always get so depressing so quickly.

I don't see how that thread has anything to do with the NFL.

Speaking of football, I'll be rooting for my Jags when they play against the chargers on Sunday!
q9QodBo.jpg

Kinda conflicting because, well, I love the fuck out of Boltman!

Narag

I don't see how that thread has anything to do with the NFL.

Speaking of football, I'll be rooting for my Jags when they play against the chargers on Sunday!
q9QodBo.jpg

Kinda conflicting because, well, I love the fuck out of Boltman!

You can impartially love them both when the L.A. Chargers play the London Jaguars in 2016.

Bread

Banned
Knight Squad is fun, but I'm not sure about it as an online game. Timing is waaaay too important and I doubt they have great netcode.

Damn my condolences. Gotta have those two.

My last two apartments didnt have a microwave and I had no desire to buy one.

In general I cook the old school way.I dont typically eat frozen food, and when I do it can usually be made in the oven. As for reheating food can be done in the oven or on the stove.

Oh, and I have a stove top kettle for heating/boiling liquids.

Toaster? No real good answer there. I should get one.

Godslay

Banned
FYI up here where I'm from (Canada) that sir is the equivalent of spitting in my face and then shooting one of my moose.

You have offended and triggered me and I demand an apology.

I'm further north than you are!

I was saying it was boring because it was a joke on Tabris' thread about family time being boring.

Plus I like to ice skate.

Top Bottom