• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Line_HTX

scrappy underdogs

image.php

Milchjon

I think the Around the NFL guys had brought up how there was an elusive stat on pff that hd topped out at around 106 previously. I guess Dion Lewis was rated at like 165sh.

not important
wrs arent important
edelman isnt important
amendola isnt important
ol isnt important

also, I'm trying to lay off the meat a bit. Black Bean burgers can't hang.

Godslay

Banned
not important
wrs arent important
edelman isnt important
amendola isnt important
ol isnt important

also, I'm trying to lay off the meat a bit. Black Bean burgers can't hang.

Well I did say Edelman was important, didn't think Amendola would fill in for him well enough. I was wrong, Amendola took the torch, just like White did. Just like the rest of their OL did. Amendola is probable to play on Sunday btw.

You're still missing the point. Despite all of this (which has largely been insignificant to the end result), the train still rolls on with Bill, Brady and Gronk. 10-0 even with the injuries. Massive margin of victories, an average OL by the numbers, and a defense that's playing as well as anyone in the league. Not to mention that by many admissions around here, Brady turns lead into gold at the WR position. So it really doesn't matter who suits up as long as Gronk is acting like a massive coverage blackhole.

Besides, Pats are playing against a back up (thus far anyways) and are favorites on the road. Yet, here we are with some (not all mind you), throwing these injuries in our faces like they've mattered so far.

Yes please. Should be games Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun.

Why does Jan get this shit?

Goodell and the owners would get so much more good will from me if they went into full on "Fuck College Football" mode, got rid of the age limit, started development of a real minor league, and started airing Fri and Sat games.

Syrinx

Goodell and the owners would get so much more good will from me if they went into full on "Fuck College Football" mode, got rid of the age limit, started development of a real minor league, and started airing Fri and Sat games.
I think antitrust laws prevent them from doing that last one.

Sanjuro

It makes no sense. Go hard on Sunday. Then when interest wains, spread the product out with gimmicks.

squicken

Imagine being an NFL team and having Josh Rosen in your developmental league. Are you going to let him get hit? He needs to get hit to grow. But as an asset, you aren't going to let him get hit by a bunch of try hard jobbers trying to make the Varsity team.

College football is a free minor league. Why ruin it? Also, hating college football is un-American and I suspect that 10 out of 10 ISIS members hate college football too. Now the rest of you can do what you want, but I support college football and I DON'T support ISIS

Top Bottom