• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Dragon

Banned
Please don't. And know that the only people who disagree with you when discussing the Pats are the Pats fans. We are with you.

41aaba2e9bb9def383ccbcc293834f0b.400x224x22.gif

Godslay

Banned
I love that you're playing this role as if the 8-2 broncos have a 0% chance to win this game. That way if they win you get to act all surprised and elated, but if they lose you can simply say "I knew it"

Explain to me why they have a real shot?

Luck beat this defense with a worse offense.

Johnny Manziel has more starts than Brock Osweiler.

Mech is usually right.

So on and so forth.

I would be elated if the Broncos win, but as a 5.5 pt home underdog, I'm sure a bunch of other people would be too.

Please don't. And know that the only people who disagree with you when discussing the Pats are the Pats fans. We are with you.

Someday I'll retire, but we'll always have Twitter.

Godslay

Banned
I mean all Pats fans have to do if they win is just insult me by saying, "Well, I guess you were right Godslay. Pats did blowout the Broncos."

Sanjuro

Some of the OT people I guess don't understand football, but want to feel superior to those that do?

I'm not sure the defense of Manziel. He was a unsuccessful fuck up in a league with a history of successful fuck ups.

Romo says he got a headstart studying the Panthers while he was out injured. RIP undefeated season.

Like crisco said yesterday, you can scheme all you want against the Panthers defense, but its actually really simple to beat them.

Run, run, run straight at the backers, use their overaggresiveness in trying to get downhill against them and then gash them with play-action.

Why more teams don't try that, I don't know.

ampere

Just saw that Danny's knee injury is only a sprain. Phew, hope he heals up quick and we get Collins back for Denver

Like crisco said yesterday, you can scheme all you want against the Panthers defense, but its actually really simple to beat them.

Run, run, run straight at the backers, use their overaggresiveness in trying to get downhill against them and then gash them with play-action.

Why more teams don't try that, I don't know.

That does sound like what we try to do anyway. Hmm

DMczaf

Bucs/Pats Super Bowl

Jameis will not be denied. What he wants, he gets. He doesn't take no for an answer. Jameis has an ability to overpower any resistance.

ampere

Mech is usually right.

So on and so forth.

I would be elated if the Broncos win, but as a 5.5 pt home underdog, I'm sure a bunch of other people would be too.

C'mon son. The way that we would eviscerate Denver is with the slant game, but our best slant guys are all hurt. I expect your D to pressure Brady like Buffalo just did, and if we don't get things going on offense or if Brady is off because of the altitude we def can lose

Rumor has it Collins lost 30 lbs from his sickness.

If true, he won't be back for awhile.

Jesus, wtf did he have. Shit

If I was still a Texan fan I would say some derogatory German things and tell you to bite my ass. Then remind you this is why you can't live on my property in Maine

If I was still a Texan fan

I don't even wanna live in Maine anymore. I enjoy living in the city.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Mech is usually right.

So on and so forth.

I already did that. The pats o line is a joke, I don't care what the stats say, everyone whose watched knows this. Marcus cannon was worse than stork at tackle... A 2nd year center. Miller and ware will feast on these undrafted out of position scrubs. Your 2 CBs are beyond sufficient to contain amendola (if he can even play) and lafell, and that leaves gronk an open target everywhere else. The offense struggled the vast majority of the game the last 2 weeks since edelman went down. If the o line could hold up it would give time for gronk to uncover or lafell and amendola, but they don't have near the quickness of Dion and edelman and their ability to get open and make something happen.

Against the giants 1td after edelman went down was made possible by a massive return my DA. The other TD was made possible by Brandon "big bang clock" lighting his own defender up and freeing gronk for a 79 yard touchdown.

The bills game was a little better, but still very ugly. DA was essentially the entire offense that game and now he's hobbled. If he can't go their #1 WR is lafell, and behind him? Nobody I've really heard of.

Another thing is you keep mentioning Brock as a negative, but did you forget how bad Peyton has been this entire season? He was a disaster, statistically the worst qb in the league and yet they started 7-0. This also I'd a major reason for that garbage ppg stat. Peyton turned the ball over at an alarming rate giving far more offensive possessions and also forcing the D on the field more than they should've, not to mention the constant 3 and outs. The pats on the other hand very very rarely turn the ball over, giving their opponents less opportunities. Also given the early leads they've forced teams out of their gameplan.

I actually think the pats defense has somehow been pretty solid, but its not in the same stratosphere as the broncos. The game will be low scoring and just a few big plays and it could go either way in this one.

Godslay

Banned
I already did that. The pats o line is a joke, I don't care what the stats say, everyone whose watched knows this. Marcus cannon was worse than stork at tackle... A 2nd year center. Miller and ware will feast on these undrafted out of position scrubs. Your 2 CBs are beyond sufficient to contain amendola (if he can even play) and lafell, and that leaves gronk an open target everywhere else. The offense struggled the vast majority of the game the last 2 weeks since edelman went down. If the o line could hold up it would give time for gronk to uncover or lafell and amendola, but they don't have near the quickness of Dion and edelman and their ability to get open and make something happen.

Against the giants 1td after edelman went down was made possible by a massive return my DA. The other TD was made possible by Brandon "big bang clock" lighting his own defender up and freeing gronk for a 79 yard touchdown.

The bills game was a little better, but still very ugly. DA was essentially the entire offense that game and now he's hobbled. If he can't go their #1 WR is lafell, and behind him? Nobody I've really heard of.

Another thing is you keep mentioning Brock as a negative, but did you forget how bad Peyton has been this entire season? He was a disaster, statistically the worst qb in the league and yet they started 7-0. This also I'd a major reason for that garbage ppg stat. Peyton turned the ball over at an alarming rate giving far more offensive possessions and also forcing the D on the field more than they should've, not to mention the constant 3 and outs. The pats on the other hand very very rarely turn the ball over, giving their opponents less opportunities. Also given the early leads they've forced teams out of their gameplan.

I actually think the pats defense has somehow been pretty solid, but its not in the same stratosphere as the broncos. The game will be low scoring and just a few big plays and it could go either way in this one.

If I use your argument against you, you are basically saying they are frauds.

If I cut them down, you'll say not true. If I complement them, you'll say no thanks.

Unlike Gata, accidents like 10-0 don't happen to bad teams.

Spinluck

Holy shit, this is only Bortles's second year.

Texans need to find a QB and then the AFCS will be a toss up for coming years.

Top Bottom