• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

MechDX

Bucs/Pats Super Bowl

Jameis will not be denied. What he wants, he gets. He doesn't take no for an answer. Jameis has an ability to overpower any resistance.

Agreed brother. Fuck New England's shoes.

Holy shit, this is only Bortles's second year.

Texans need to find a QB and then the AFCS will be a toss up for coming years.

Andrew going home soon. Colts can have Johnny and his Doritos of vengeance

Quotient

If I use your argument against you, you are basically saying they are frauds.

If I cut them down, you'll say not true. If I complement them, you'll say no thanks.

Unlike Gata, accidents like 10-0 don't happen to bad teams.

The Pats played really well in their first 8 games, but the last 2 have been difficult with our defense and special teams keeping us in it.

I personally think the Patriot will win on sunday but I wouldn't be surprised if we lost either. I expect both defenses to keep the offenses in check - it will come down to how Brock handles the pressure in a big televised game against a good defense.

It looks like Dobson and Amendola will be out this sunday, so that leaves Brady with Lafell, Gronk, Chandler and Harper but depending on how the O-line hold up, Gronk may end-up spending a lot of the game on blocking duty. It will be very interesting to see how the Patriots hold up, i expect the O-line to play much better, if only because it is another week of practice and video.

Personally I am really excited about this game. It will be a close and exciting game.

WedgeX

Banned
It's gonna be Thanksgiving so the Jets better enjoy the turkey. Go Lions.

Real surprised the team hasn't entirely given up.

Edit:
I meant the Eagles, but I guess the jets enjoy their turkey as well.

ampere

You guys aren't playing Manning anymore.

You can stop pretending PM is going to come out like this during the game on Sunday:

https://youtu.be/_V-rCP-UeeY

PM would be fine to play if he had his dog with him

800.jpg

Hindl

Like crisco said yesterday, you can scheme all you want against the Panthers defense, but its actually really simple to beat them.

Run, run, run straight at the backers, use their overaggresiveness in trying to get downhill against them and then gash them with play-action.

Why more teams don't try that, I don't know.

Yeah that's kinda what caused the long Ryan Mathews touchdown when the Eagles played the Panthers. Mathews was going right and Kuechly overcommitted, allowing him to cut back and run to the endzone.

Still, the thing that stood out to me the most was the sheer athleticism of your ILBs. They closed lateral space so quickly, completely shutting down crossing routes and sweep plays. The Cowboys run game is getting going, but they aren't what they were last year. I think the Panthers D will be able to handle the Cowboys

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
If I use your argument against you, you are basically saying they are frauds.

If I cut them down, you'll say not true. If I complement them, you'll say no thanks.

Unlike Gata, accidents like 10-0 don't happen to bad teams.

Wow what a shortsighted analysis. The team in its current state the team is vulnerable every Sunday, the giants game was as close as humanly possible, and at different points the bills game could've gone either way. The I juries have piled up quite bad and has hurt them. Fraud is such an overused term according to nflgaf every year all year everyone is a fraud. They're not frauds, but injuries have derailed them. The defense is solid, the offense is a big time question mark with the o line being exposed due to a thinning group of weapons.

Also bad teams do go 10-0 the titans a few years ago were trash. The pats are not a bad team, but if they somehow pull off 16-0, they're not in the same realm as the 07 team unless Jules gets back.

MRSA

Banned
Daredevil was good the entire go. The Jessica Jones opener was meh but I'll end up watching it all eventually after Man in the High Castle and Fargo Season 2.

The second half of JJ is even worse. Its literally catch and release for 5 episodes.

Godslay

Banned
Wow what a shortsighted analysis. The team in its current state the team is vulnerable every Sunday, the giants game was as close as humanly possible, and at different points the bills game could've gone either way. The I juries have piled up quite bad and has hurt them. Fraud is such an overused term according to nflgaf every year all year everyone is a fraud. They're not frauds, but injuries have derailed them. The defense is solid, the offense is a big time question mark with the o line being exposed due to a thinning group of weapons.

Also bad teams do go 10-0 the titans a few years ago were trash. The pats are not a bad team, but if they somehow pull off 16-0, they're not in the same realm as the 07 team unless Jules gets back.

Average Margin in Victory Pats: 15.3 PPG
Average Margin in Victory Den: 7.8 PPG

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
According to bg's girl, Mary Kay, Manziel promised Pettine to not do anything embarrassing when given the starting gig. Oops.

HOF semifinalists:
Morten Andersen
Steve Atwater
Tony Boselli
Isaac Bruce
Don Coryell
Roger Craig
Terrell Davis
Tony Dungy
Alan Faneca
Brett Favre
Kevin Greene
Marvin Harrison
Torry Holt
Joe Jacoby
Edgerrin James
Jimmy Johnson
Mike Kenn
Ty Law
John Lynch
Kevin Mawae
Karl Mecklenburg
Sam Mills
Terrell Owens
Orlando Pace
Kurt Warner

15 finalists rounded down in early January, final class will be revealed day before SB

MechDX

Peyton Manning is expected to miss at least the next two weeks as he continues his recovery from a plantar fascia tear.

Twitter

MechDX

As they look for depth, Broncos announced they expect to work out former Minnesota Vikings starter Christian Ponder on Wednesday.

Ponder Future!

That is a real good list of HOF candidates, I hope Davis and Atwater get in.

Figures about Peyton, he's old and he doesn't heal up as fast as he once did.

Godslay

Banned
They have to get him that one win, don't they? Then he breaks Favre's win record too doesn't he?

Rumor is he doesn't care about that record because Brady should beat it next year. Also less of an individual record and more of a function of the team being better overall.

Furyous

According to bg's girl, Mary Kay, Manziel promised Pettine to not do anything embarrassing when given the starting gig. Oops.

We've spent enough time talking about a third string bust.

--

Now let's get back to talking about the Arizona Cardinals. HOW BOUT DEM CARDINALS.

*looks down at the rest of the division*

This first place life is real good. Donuts taste better. The weather is great. Animals in our immediate environment salute us like Big Boss. These perks are great. Thank you Colts for allowing us to hire Bruce Arians. We really appreciate it. If we win our next game I'm coming into NFLGAF like Dizaster post fuckery talking the illest honest quality cash shit.

LOOOOOL, we play the 9ers next.

DMczaf

HOF semifinalists:
Morten Andersen
Steve Atwater
Tony Boselli
Isaac Bruce
Don Coryell
Roger Craig
Terrell Davis
Tony Dungy
Alan Faneca
Brett Favre
Kevin Greene
Marvin Harrison
Torry Holt
Joe Jacoby
Edgerrin James
Jimmy Johnson
Mike Kenn
Ty Law
John Lynch
Kevin Mawae
Karl Mecklenburg
Sam Mills
Terrell Owens
Orlando Pace
Kurt Warner

15 finalists rounded down in early January, final class will be revealed day before SB

This list makes me want to fire up NFL Gameday 98

Mindlog

Or Blitz 99.
John Lynch is going to be the 10% with 9 Pro Bowls, but no gold bust.

Fuck the Colts.
Ruined our franchise for a decade. Time to return the favor.

Top Bottom