• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Godslay

Banned
Broncos put waiver claim on Clausen, beat out by Ravens. Looks like they won something this year.

TroyRenck: Manning out this week and next week. That #broncos are working out QBs says they are bracing for extended absence. There is no timetable.

No timetable feels like IR language. Could very well be wrong, but I would really be surprised if he makes it back.

cdyhybrid

He is a spoiled ass bitch. Not to mention a cheater and probably racist and facist.

Speaking of which. When Trump takes over and gives the entire Northeast to the Pats do you guys think they will throw me in a cell to rot or just shoot me in the face for my past comments?

He supports Trump, he is definitely a racist and facist.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
He supports Trump, he is definitely a racist and facist.

It's too bad that so much shit is talked about him that when something that really should get people angry about him like supporting/being? a racist it just gets drowned out.

Tom Penny

Broncos put waiver claim on Clausen, beat out by Ravens. Looks like they won something this year.

TroyRenck: Manning out this week and next week. That #broncos are working out QBs says they are bracing for extended absence. There is no timetable.

No timetable feels like IR language. Could very well be wrong, but I would really be surprised if he makes it back.

It was nice of them to make up an injury to make it look like he wasn't benched and could get his record. Dude was running sprints with his Plantar two weeks ago...

Godspeed my friend. Godspeed.

Thank you Western.

Where at?

Cocoa Beach. Stopping in South Carolina and then going the rest of the way and be there by tomorrow afternoon.

It's too bad that so much shit is talked about him that when something that really should get people angry about him like supporting/being? a racist it just gets drowned out.

He's George Wallace for the 21st century Dega. His rhetoric is nothing new and novel. It's just depressing that it's effective in 2015

Godslay

Banned
It was nice of them to make up an injury to make it look like he wasn't benched and could get his record. Dude was running sprints with his Plantar two weeks ago...

It's a very elaborate setup. They even flew him out to Charlotte to get a second opinion. Now the cast?

The level of detail is really mindblowing.

Mad? Not the word here, its more baffled that anybody could actually buy into that.

2nd in Most Points Scored (323)

1st in Fewest Points Allowed (182)

1st in Highest Point Differential

1st in Highest Margin of Victory

1st in Score Pct (Score on just over 50% of all drives)

Still undefeated

All in the back of an 'atrocious' OL.

Hurr durr indeed.

Meanwhile Broncos are bringing in stay at home dad Ponder for a look.

I can't even tell what you guys are arguing about.

I think the Broncos are waiting to see how Brock does this weekend. If they win, Osweiller has a good performance, then Manning will sadly be facing a season ending injury. If they lose or Osweiller has a really bad performance, then they'll be optimistic that Manning will be back for the playoffs.

A girl on my snapchat yesterday was at a trump rally. It appears she generally likes him. One snap said "LETS BUILD A WALL".......

Godslay

Banned
I think the Broncos are waiting to see how Brock does this weekend. If they win, Osweiller has a good performance, then Manning will sadly be facing a season ending injury. If they lose or Osweiller has a really bad performance, then they'll be optimistic that Manning will be back for the playoffs.

Maybe so.

Roster shuffling always looks suspicious. Somebody has to go if Ponder comes on.

Lawrence Taylor was a damn crack head and got into the hall, don't see why TO's personality keep him out, but then again we in the new fake fuckery league...

Taylor is often considered the greatest defensive player of all time, and TO wasn't even the best WR from his era, but still obviously very good.

I hope TO gets in because it will be a nice feather in his cap. He was doubted and disliked so much as a player just because he was a bit of a head case, and everyone doubted him for that reason and hoped he'd fail.

Show me proof

*pic of Watt*
*pic of BOB*
*pic of fans booing and threatening Schaub*
*pic of McNair giving money to the anti-LGBT group*
*pic of voting results repealing HERO*
*pic of Mallet*
*pic of Hoyer*
*pic of both combined into a mutant bad QB*
*pic of a random Mech avatar*
*ends with pic of your avatar*

This concludes my slideshow