• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

manfestival

while I love the attention the bucs are getting... I think that ranking them so high is a bit premature for some people. it was good to dominate such a strong defensive team but still

Narag

Mech did some crazy voodoo to the Colts by proxy.

Broncos killed Luck and fooled Pagano into buying into the dead half of the U. of Miami dreamteam.

Mech got the better Colts QB playing much like how the Browns had to face Ben after injuring Landry Jones. League's on notice and seahawks-gaf has something to cheer for finally!!

Line_HTX

Yeah, McNair should not have done that to begin with. Sure, he rescinded the entire donation, but it was too late and the fear had already spread because of his initial donation.

while I love the attention the bucs are getting... I think that ranking them so high is a bit premature for some people. it was good to dominate such a strong defensive team but still

They're better than people expected them to do, and you and DM are happy, so I'm happy about it

Still fuck Jameis

Slo

Literally none of this matters. Pettine doesn't think he is good, so he isn't playing.

In the NFL if someone thinks you are talented you can LITERALLY tear open the scrotum of a four year old child and still be praised and paid.

dwight-jim.gif

DMczaf

When VJax is healthy, our offense is pretty damn explosive.

The second we lose VJax or Evans, we come crashing down hard due to our lack of depth at WR.

manfestival

They're better than people expected them to do, and you and DM are happy, so I'm happy about it

Still fuck Jameis

Jameis 5 tds have overshadowed martins unreal game and really he has carried the team on his back this season

When VJax is healthy, our offense is pretty damn explosive.

The second we lose VJax or Evans, we come crashing down hard due to our lack of depth at WR.

we really could use ASJ back on TE cause brate is just OK

MechDX

*pic of Watt*
*pic of BOB*
*pic of fans booing and threatening Schaub*
*pic of McNair giving money to the anti-LGBT group*
*pic of voting results repealing HERO*
*pic of Mallet*
*pic of Hoyer*
*pic of both combined into a mutant bad QB*
*pic of a random Mech avatar*
*ends with pic of your avatar*

This concludes my slideshow

081415-NFL-Ravens-Matt-Schaub-PI-CH.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

drops mic

Line_HTX

Mech got the better Colts QB playing much like how the Browns had to face Ben after injuring Landry Jones. League's on notice and seahawks-gaf has something to cheer for finally!!

It would be nice if bald Matt got sandwiched because of their fraudulent O-Line.

;P

Narag

I hope Mech roots for the Pats again this postseason

#WhatJinx

Mech extracts a heavy toll from a team. The Saints are back to garbage and both Brees & Payton are checking out of that shithole next year. His influence compromised Cam's upstanding nature and he fell back into his old habits of theft and fursuits. The Pats are paying the highest price what with the blood sacrifices of Dion Lewis & Julian Edelman. Is Gronk next??

MechDX

Mech extracts a heavy toll from a team. The Saints are back to garbage and both Brees & Payton are checking out of that shithole next year. His influence compromised Cam's upstanding nature and he fell back into his old habits of theft and fursuits. The Pats are paying the highest price what with the blood sacrifices of Dion Lewis & Julian Edelman. Is Gronk next??

So you're saying I should get a Hasselbeck avatar?

Spinluck

The Colts killed Luck.

The only thing Mech has killed is our friendship, Dega and Line our my new Texan bros.

I hope Mech enjoys the juicy gossip we will spread about him, like the naked Tom Brady poster in his shower.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like during the packers game he eluded to getting into it later, or maybe he was saying that's a topic of another time...just seems a like a real shit thing to never talk about. I know he's been a better player than Greg Hardy, but dude deserves to be exposed just as much.

I was kinda wondering if scrotum slasher was getting mouthy with our guys because our guys were giving him shit about it all.

Or he's just an asshole

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Colts killed Luck.

The only thing Mech has killed is our friendship, Dega and Line our my new Texan bros.

I hope Mech enjoys the juicy gossip we will spread about him, like the naked Tom Brady poster in his shower.

If Ahmed Johnson can come back from a lacerated kidney so can Luck.

MechDX

The Colts killed Luck.

Why you watching me in my shower? pervert

Looking at people for the draft has made me aware of the existence of a tight end named Jake Butt

That guy's doomed to be teased, no matter where he ends up

Line_HTX

Like, seriously, what in the fuck is up with Cam equipping that foxtail?

Godslay

Banned
So apparently Romo is the only QB to beat multiple 9-0 or better teams. The 9-0 Colts in 2006 and the 9-0 Saints in 2009.

If I was a Panthers fan, I'd be for taking that L this week.

Top Bottom