• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

MechDX

bFSBmpR.gif

so cardinals play green bay and seattle the last two weeks of the season... No one wants to see seattle in the playoffs, so would it be reasonable for the cardinals to rest week 16 and seal playoff seedings week 17, possibly ensuring seattle plays in green bay for the first round?

Of course this is all dependent on whether carolina or the cards hold ship... but then again last year the cards were 9-1 at one point....then the injury bug hit (palmer)...

I have faith (aka, believe enough in god*) that stanton could win a game, but I won't lie, I was worried as hell palmer injured himself during his massive spike attempt.

*god would favor stanton, but not in the playoffs

KingBroly

Banned
At this point, Arizona's going to have to play every game. They don't want to be caught by Seattle or Minnesota or Green Bay, and they want to catch Carolina.

Also, I want the Cardinals to smack the ever-loving shit out of Seattle. Fuck them and their Playoff hopes. Give them no mercy.

Same with the Giants. Please kill them and their chances, everyone else.

I could give 2 shits about losing this game. 11-0 or 10-1 isn't that big a deal , but the injuries are just insane. Losing Hightower and more importantly, losing Gronk hurts me more than usual.

Hammer24

Banned
Dear Santa,
all I want for xmas are two CB´s that don´t get burned with the very same play on consecutive snaps.
Now I know I haven´t been especially nice this last year - but at least get me a new HC and GM, mmmkay?
Yours truly,
kthxbye

KingBroly

Banned
Let's enjoy it while it lasts. At least we get an day to savor it since we play MNF lol.

I think we'll be able to savor it a little more since the Jets are probably going to beat the Giants next week and the Eagles are going to get crushed by a furious Patriots team.

Good morning everyone..

Dutch....... :(

Why? Why??

Anyway, Slay. I told you it would be okay... I believed Slay.. Don't stop believin..

Gronk being hurt makes me sad :(
Sorry Pats-GAF

KingBroly

Banned
*Looks at Week 17 schedule

Eagles/Giants
Lions/Bears
Redskins/Cowboys
Seahawks/Cardinals
Vikings/Packers

One of those 5 games will be the final SNF game of the year. Probably Vikings/Packers with an outside change of Eagles/Giants, IMO.

KingBroly

Banned
After looking at the remaining schedules for the Redskins, Giants and Eagles...I'm not really quite sure how we'll do, to be honest. We've played really good at home and crappy on the road. We finish at Philly then at Dallas.

I think we'll beat Dallas once and Buffalo. I just don't know about sweeping Dallas, Chicago and the Eagles. Each of the three looks to have a path to 2-3 the rest of the way and while that'd still result in our favor if one win was a division game, it's still not ideal. We've been pretty inconsistent in our inconsistency at least.

But going by how it looks...it's either us or Philly.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
*Looks at Week 17 schedule

Eagles/Giants
Lions/Bears
Redskins/Cowboys
Seahawks/Cardinals
Vikings/Packers

One of those 5 games will be the final SNF game of the year. Probably Vikings/Packers with an outside change of Eagles/Giants, IMO.

Part of me hopes that Green Bay is out of the playoffs by then. Part of me thinks that part of me is an asshole.

This season is really fucking sucking right now.

He realized he'll have to root for Germany for Euro 2016 and needed some time off to cope.

Requested ban. 2 weeks.

I wondered if he would do that after Gronk..

Part of me hopes that Green Bay is out of the playoffs by then. Part of me thinks that part of me is an asshole.

Yes, that part of you is an asshole..

...Dun dun dun dun
Browns.gif

My body is ready for it BG..

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yes, that part of you is an asshole..

1-4 in the last stretch. I know drops aren't systemic by themselves but I'm not optimistic that the offense will get fixed by the end of the year. I'd rather have one bad year from Rodgers to retool and rethink our game plan instead of limping into the playoffs. This team really needs to sit down and figure this shit out.

I hear Philbin is looking for work

bionic77

It truly is the worst.

Time to move to France brother. America and football have jumped the shark.

1-4 in the last stretch. I know drops aren't systemic by themselves but I'm not optimistic that the offense will get fixed by the end of the year. I'd rather have one bad year from Rodgers to retool and rethink our game plan instead of limping into the playoffs. This team really needs to sit down and figure this shit out.

You need to read more from the book of Eli.. Get inexplicably hot and make a run.. Drops can be inexplicable and can change. It happens..

Nut up and be brave Wienke..

It truly is the worst.

Time to move to France brother. America and football have jumped the shark.

You gonna enjoy eating snails and be a commie? I don't think so..

Hindl

I've looked at the Eagles' remaining schedule, and come to turns with the fact that we will very likely not win another game. Possibly take one against the Giants or Redskins, but looks like 4-12 again

bionic77

:lol

There is nothing to figure out. You guys just don't have any talent on offense. Rodgers is not a bad player, but he is no Brad Johnson. He can't throw the ball to himself.

The good news for you is that it is easy to replace receivers and that your division is usually garbage so you can expect a lot more playoff games. Its all luck once you get to the playoffs because the biggest thing is getting in there healthy. You could be the best team all season and lose 3 players in December that you could not afford to lose and it won't mean shit.

Oozer3993

It's Monday GAF! Time to get excited for a legendary MNF matchup! Josh McCown and the Browns against Matt Schaubenfraude and the Ravens!

I'll be at the game. I predict the Browns winning to screw up their draft pick.

Pepiope

I've looked at the Eagles' remaining schedule, and come to turns with the fact that we will very likely not win another game. Possibly take one against the Giants or Redskins, but looks like 4-12 again
You aren't accounting for the W next week?

squicken

smh

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...layoff-simulator.html?team=phi#phi-tb-11=loss

If the Eagles go 3-2 down the stretch, losing to AZ and NE, they have a better than 50% chance of winning the division. The Eagles aren't a 4-12 team unless they really are quitters. People said the Texans had quit and look where they are now. Still time to turn it around and at least give themselves a chance.

And if the Pats don't have all their players next week, then that is not the auto-L that it looked like previously

Top Bottom