• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

DMczaf

a toaster with 4 slots?!

prod_1683790712

Mindlog

$1,216.42 + $22.09 shipping ....the fuck? I look like Lunchbox to you?

there are 4 slots Greg! 4!
:jnc
Amazon does have a few discounts across the entire value line.

Now the $64,000 question. Are the elements on the broken side not heating up or is it another issue? Lots of youtube videos on how to repair either problem. Fixing random shit has become a fun olds' hobby.

MechDX

:jnc
Amazon does have a few discounts across the entire value line.

Now the $64,000 question. Are the elements on the broken side not heating up or is it another issue? Lots of youtube videos on how to repair either problem. Fixing random shit has become a fun olds' hobby.

Its a 5 year old $30 toaster.

I just want another 4 slot toaster in that price range. I don't need no damn toaster oven.

I just want to toast my bagels dammit!

Mindlog

Its a 5 year old $30 toaster.

I just want another 4 slot toaster in that price range. I don't need no damn toaster oven.

I just want to toast my bagels dammit!
I actually do need a new toaster oven. Going to buy a slightly bigger one.
Toaster oven is one of those appliances I went from never using to using all the time.

and seriously. Amazon.

....A random piece of my front tooth just chipped off when flossing....well then, doubt I can get this fixed tomorrow. On the positive side, it wasn't deep enough so it's not causing any pain.

Dragon

Banned
I just microwaved turkey burgers. Holy shit these burgers are drier than the time I tried to hook up with an indifferent 22 year old.

Top Bottom