• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

MechDX

Just ordered a Groot, Venom and Guardians of the Galaxy playset with Starlord and Gamora for Disney Infinity for $18 total.

Son had two of those figures on his Christmas list. Father of the year material.

Dragon

Banned
Grout is my favorite character. It's kind of shitty that Captain Caulk is more famous though.

6b44b38c211dc88f14d73475afbb542ebbf38f326c6b8ad4015c2d2d66d449b4.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I was told that verfickter was like, old person talk and never ever actually used! Have I been lead astray?? That same person told me verdammnt was more of a catch all cuss word and that bird don't hunt.

minx

Mad Max, Witcher 3,and Gears Ultimate all ordered for free thanks to GCU certificates plus making money off trade ins.

Kas you down for some Gears co-op?

Malalaw

Done all the shopping for myself.

Got Hardline, Drive Club, Final Fantasy X/X2 Remaster, Dark Souls 2 and MLB 15 the show.

Took forever though ffs.

Gobias

Banned
I leave work at 4:30 AM, 13.5 hours before we open tomorrow, and some fucking guy already has a tent right at our front door.

Happy thanksgiving. I'm thanksful for finding this petition
Mad Max, Witcher 3,and Gears Ultimate all ordered for free thanks to GCU certificates plus making money off trade ins.

Kas you down for some Gears co-op?
If I see a gears deal I'll probably pick it up
Edit: 20 dollars, ordered!
Edit: dammit! It was 15 on the Microsoft store
*pukes

Jeez.. That's depressing as shit.

I leave work at 4:30 AM, 13.5 hours before we open tomorrow, and some fucking guy already has a tent right at our front door.

So glad I'm not working my retail job.

Be thankful the Jaguars aren't playing today.

I wish they were. The Quest to the playoffs are alive for Printer

Omg I almost just bought the new karate kid instead of the old one on accident.

Shit.. You need too get your leg swept.

Happy
Thanksgiving, you filthy animals.

Thank you, Mr.President

jakncoke

Banned

People are serious about them deals.

Im wondering if I even want to hit up the deals this year, my local Wal Mart isnt staggering the deals like last year. Everything is 6 pm. Last year staggered between 6 pm , 8 and 10 and it was still packed and jammed like sardines to the point they probably were being illegal on the allowed persons inside the wal mart. I think some of you may recall me blowing up your twitter feed with me being bored in line.

Top Bottom