• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Syrinx

In news unrelated to wienke's animuness, I googled Chris Weinke to see if I was spelling his name right, and discovered that he is currently the QB coach for the Rams.

loooooooool.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
god damn it I don't post all day and you assholes are talking about me

f7D4idj.gif

god damn it I don't post all day and you assholes are talking about me

You know you love it.

Happy Thanksgiving fuck boys.

Fuck, don't send me Ketchup and Rice just because I'm in Gataland. I want to actually eat food, not the abortions that you dress up to masquerade as food.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I am grateful for the sadness that the Browns give me so that I can be grateful for Saturdays.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
bad dog

no.

no.

no....maybe

just spent like $200 in the steam sale. Been a while since I splurged and bought a bunch of older shit. You'll notice there's zero hunie pop in there you jerks.
Are you still in Texas or did you visit family?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Weinke has been a mess since leaving pats gaf, you shouldn't have ditched us weinku

Despite what you and that dirty Seachickens fan says, I've never been part of Pats GAF.

Meanwhile, Mech has been begging to be let in and you won't let him.

Are you still in Texas or did you visit family?

Nah just hanging out in Texas with the girlfriend

Same deal for Christmas

Bread

Banned
Mech has and will never be let into pats gaf because his intentions are not pure. He is jealous of me and my various successes in life and he would do anything to bring me down to jna level.

Despite what you and that dirty Seachickens fan says, I've never been part of Pats GAF.

Meanwhile, Mech has been begging to be let in and you won't let him.

Nah just hanging out in Texas with the girlfriend

Same deal for Christmas

HEY EVERYONE CALLS YOU Pats-GAF WE DID NOT START IT!

MechDX

Mech has and will never be let into pats gaf because his intentions are not pure. He is jealous of me and my various successes in life and he would do anything to bring me down to jna level.

Is hiding in a locker like a pussy considered a success now?

Worst part about those Rams stats is I wouldn't be surprised if Fisher stays around next year because Kroenke doesn't give a fuck about anything except getting the team to LA. At least the opinion pieces about Kroenke intentionally sabotaging the team to scare fans away will be amusing to read.

Top Bottom