• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Thankful for BoB, Watt, Hopkins, All the Texans, Wienke, Line, captive, jmdajr, Vyer, the rest of the true Texan fans, BG, Kave, Floyd, Gobi, PP, Coldnoodle, jak, Generate, MRSA and last but not least Greg even though I don't know you to well.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Firing Pettine - the most promising coach the Browns have had in a decade - would be exactly in keeping with Cleveland tradition. Change takes time, buttmunches.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thankful for BoB, Watt, Hopkins, All the Texans, Wienke, Line, captive, jmdajr, Vyer, the rest of the true Texan fans, BG, Kave, Floyd, Gobi, PP, Coldnoodle, jak, Generate, MRSA and last but not least Greg even though I don't know you to well.

corgi-bounci.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
He's looking a little silly by being so butthurt over Manziel having a good time.

Not even remotely. This isn't a guy just having a good time. This was a guy that was almost released for doing lines of coke and was brought back under the condition of handling his addictions. Which he clearly ain't. A person can enjoy some drinks. An alcoholic/drug addicted person trying to stay clean, can't. At least not if they'd like to keep their incredibly lucrative, public-facing job.

Not even remotely. This isn't a guy just having a good time. This was a guy that was almost released for doing lines of coke and was brought back under the condition of handling his addictions. Which he clearly ain't. A person can enjoy some drinks. An alcoholic/drug addicted person trying to stay clean, can't. At least not if they'd like to keep their incredibly lucrative, public-facing job.

Oh like the league is only full of upstanding citizens who are working soup kitchens every weekend and not partying. Gronk has never partied in his life. JFF was a celebrity before entering the league, his antics are just more visible. If the 1970s Steelers are used as a role model, the entire league should be doing lines of coke.

If players drinking and doing coke was the key image problem the NFL has with its players they'd be calling it a Thanksgiving miracle.

Oh like the league is only full of upstanding citizens who are working soup kitchens every weekend and not partying. Gronk has never partied in his life. JFF was a celebrity before entering the league, his antics are just more visible. If the 1970s Steelers are used as a role model, the entire league should be doing lines of coke.

Gronk parties in the offseason

It's okay, though, I'm sure if you try for the millionth time, eventually you'll get an argument right.

Gronk parties in the offseason

It's okay, though, I'm sure if you try for the millionth time, eventually you'll get an argument right.

It's cute that you believe that. And it shouldn't matter if it doesn't affect on field play. Your team won with a straight murderer on the team, give me the party animal please.

Football! Start it!
#thankfulForDega

A lot of ppl are on the outside looking in, I was a huge Manziel fan to begin. But to defend all of this blindly is silly.

Pepiope

Bradford out again, Sanchez starting. Has Sanchez ever played in a Thanksgiving game before?

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/sanchez21.gif[/IG]
[IMG]https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/sanchez21.gif[/IM]
[IMG]https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/sanchez21.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]
Last year. Beat Dallas. Badly.

Top Bottom