• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

I bet they will bring him in. He'll be a cheap as hell free agent, is too dumb to think for himself so he will be perfect for the QB-from-the-sidelines approach Chip likes and keeps the read option run threat viable.

I mean, that's essentially what Harbaugh did in SF right?

MechDX

My team sucks and will lose.

No my team sucks worse and will lose.

And Kave is just excited his team is on prime time even they legitimately suck

My team sucks and will lose to Kave's team, no matter who their QB is

Fuck it, sign Pickles and start him. He'll get a primetime win

Godslay

Banned

Patriots are good, but nobody wants to take credit for it.

I'm just being real here. #1 O and #1 D.

squicken

I mean, that's essentially what Harbaugh did in SF right?

Kaep is older than Bradford. The idea with Bradford was he just needed to get healthy and he was fine. With Kaep, he needs to be rebuilt. Why rebuild a 29 year old QB next year when you can draft and develop a 22 year old for much cheaper?

jmdajr

steve-young-reacts-to-ray-lewis-comments-about-rex-ryan-over-bill-belichick.gif

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot · 8m8 minutes ago  Ohio, USA
#Browns Pettine is obviously considering benching Manziel for #Ravens game: "it's disappointing. very"

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot · 3m3 minutes ago  Ohio, USA
#Browns Pettine on Manziel: "when it's a repeated pattern of behavior, it's a concern"
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny...there comes a point you just realize you screwed up and cut your losses.

Schaub vs. McCown on MNF. the game NFL GAF deserves.

TMZ doing the Browns job for them.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

it's the same victories my friend.

I've wanted a real primetime game for years and it's finally happened. After Monday I can begin dreaming that the Browns would have a Sunday night game one day...far away.

eznark

Banned
Kaep is older than Bradford. The idea with Bradford was he just needed to get healthy and he was fine. With Kaep, he needs to be rebuilt. Why rebuild a 29 year old QB next year when you can draft and develop a 22 year old for much cheaper?

Chip doesn't want someone he needs to rebuild. He wants an on-field avatar who will listen expressly to what comes through the headset and never, ever think for himself.

Kap seems perfect.

it's the same victories my friend.

I've wanted a real primetime game for years and it's finally happened. After Monday I can begin dreaming that the Browns would have a Sunday night game one day...far away.

For enjoying your team Thursday > Sunday & Monday. You get to go out drinking and only have one day of work till the weekend. Sunday or MNF you're just starting your week off on the wrong foot

Sad thing about that play is that if Rex didn't blitz the safety and covered Amendola, it would have been a sack by the left end who easily got around the edge. Same thing for white's touchdown at the end of the first half. I feel like that's why Rex was so pissed, he sent the house when he didnt' have to and it got picked apart and made for a pretty easy 1 on 1 score.

The defense, meanwhile, found a way to lose on third down at the most inopportune times.

Tony Romo threw a 31-yard touchdown pass to Terrance Williams on third down.

With 5:16 to play and the game hanging in the balance, the Miami defense had the Cowboys backed up to their 9-yard line and facing a difficult third-and-14 situation. Then with everyone in the stadium knowing the Cowboys didn’t want to risk throwing the football, the Miami defense gave up a 15-yard run to Darren McFadden.

And third down is only one of a handful of issues that frustrate. Another such issue is the increasing evidence that this team does not play smartly and does not comprehend things well.

Romo’s 16-yard fourth-quarter touchdown to Dez Bryant? Miami interim coach Dan Campbell said the team practiced that very play numerous times last week. And despite that planning and preparation, one player wasn’t where he was supposed to be when the play came up in the game.

Blown coverage.

Matt Darr, the punter for goodness sake, tackled an opponent out of bounds and was flagged 15 yards for unnecessary roughness. It helped set the Cowboys up for a field goal.

And for the second consecutive week a Dolphins kick returner made a dubious decision on a kickoff, putting Miami inside its 5 to begin a series.

This stuff doesn’t have anything to do with athletic acumen or talent level. This is just dumb football. This is losing football.

#DolphinsFootball

Caja 117

Ed Werder:

Rex Ryan defense pressured Tom Brady on 20 of his 40 dropbacks, highest pct QB under duress in 7 years. Still #Bills couldn't beat him

Im think that Brady might have gotten a concussion at the very end, it was on the second to last Pats drive I believe, the Head Reffereee was doing a conversation with Brady and how Brady grabbed his helmet when he was in the floor after the hit..

eznark

Banned
So Manziel isn't allowed to even be around people having fun now? Guy should take his $5m and bounce. Fuck the Browns.

squicken

I wonder if Gruden will say anything. He and Manziel are buddies and play golf together. Probably will just let Tirico handle it

Top Bottom