• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Congrats on 17 wins? The big boy table is reserved for teams that won 18 games (and a Super Bowl), though. There's a spot for the 49ers, a spot for the Bears, and no one else.

Dolphins won 18 straight games including the superbowl and the first game of the next season, learn your history son.

tmdorsey

Kyle Shanahan: Serial Quarterback Killer?

Lots to read here. Curious for Skins, Brown and Falcons (RIP RBH) fans opinions on him. At one time he was going to be a hot 2016 HC candidate

It's concerning. I will admit I was high on him when we got off to the 5-0 start, but I've definitely cooled on him to say the least since then. Him and/or Ryan seem intent on keeping things status quo as far as offense is concerned while getting away from the main strength of it at the same time, the running game. To be fair though, the offense is moving the ball well, but turnovers have killed those good drives.

One thing I fail to understand is the offense tendency to have Ryan throwing on the run. IMO, one of Ryan's weaknesses since he came into the league has been throwing while rolling out. Ryan is the prototypical drop back passer. Shanahan and Ryan are fooling themselves if they think he will ever be able to run plays suited for more mobile QBs.

MechDX

While that cover of SI is holding want to see real holding?

CVCDs_IUYAApl6k.png:large

And there was no flag. Watt gets this type of shit every damn game

squicken

If I was going to kill the Eagles coaches for something, before the last two games, is the situational football. Bad on 3rd down offense, bad on 3rd down defense. Too many missed FGs. Bad snaps. Killer penalties. Costly blocked punts. Only two big returns on kicks/punts.

They screw up all the little things that the Pats never mess up. They don't fix these little details. I don't think it is players quitting. It is the coaches not

YH is right about the Sanchez INT, though. They fell apart after that. Like I said, this week is the week Chip has to prove he can coach. Not about winning as much as righting the ship. BoB's team got blown out and they pulled out of it. Good coaches fix that stuff

MechDX

Well Watt isn't human so it's okay.

It makes his achievements even that more impressive. There was one earlier in the year where the o lineman is riding on him piggy back. Im dead serious.

Why did the Pats and Gronkowskis family feel the need to have a press release saying Gronk is basically day to day?

CVLDPahUkAAkOgU.jpg:large

OPI or holding?

OPI! On Djack our first TD. They called it and we had to settle for 3.

Why don't you complain about Sunday's shit show :)

Our game on Sunday? That game was lulz for both side lets be real.

It makes his achievements even that more impressive. There was one earlier in the year where the o lineman is riding on him piggy back. Im dead serious.

Why did the Pats and Gronkowskis family feel the need to have a press release saying Gronk is basically day to day?

You should be allowed to hold Watt though!

If I was going to kill the Eagles coaches for something, before the last two games, is the situational football. Bad on 3rd down offense, bad on 3rd down defense. Too many missed FGs. Bad snaps. Killer penalties. Costly blocked punts. Only two big returns on kicks/punts.

They screw up all the little things that the Pats never mess up. They don't fix these little details. I don't think it is players quitting. It is the coaches not

YH is right about the Sanchez INT, though. They fell apart after that. Like I said, this week is the week Chip has to prove he can coach. Not about winning as much as righting the ship. BoB's team got blown out and they pulled out of it. Good coaches fix that stuff

All butt fumble had to do was fall on the ball once he saw austin covered. Run the clock down and kick the FG and take the win. He wanted to be the hero and throw the winning pass and it fucking cost them so much. I cant wait until he is no longer on the team.

MechDX

Albert Breer Verified account 
‏@AlbertBreer Club executives and cap managers given projection for 2016 salary cap today: $147 million-$153 million.

Salary cap rising next year. $143 this year

MechDX

Was it OPI? IMO no it happens all the time and doesn't get called.

I watched Andre Johnson for years being the king of the unseen push off. A skill he admits he learned from Jerry Rice. I now see Hopkins doing it oddly enough.

It happens but it shouldn't be called unless its some obvious shove but a small tap type push? no, let them play

Make sure y'all send prayers up for Gronk at this difficult time.

MechDX

Re: $147M-$153M cap projection ... The Saints have $153.6M committed for '16 (inc over $14.8M in dead $) and only 41 players under contract.
More evidence on why I feel Brees is a goner. 30 million cap hit if he stays only 10 million if released.

No team is taking a 30 million hit via a trade

Godslay

Banned
Really don't blame him for wanting to take time for it to heal. Just bring him back for the playoffs.

Yeah, that's good.

Takes away any potential for mixed messages like they had over his forearm.

I'm sure the Pats, like all teams, would push to get him back asap. Gronk has the leverage, especially after the forearm, to control the timeline.

Evening everyone.. Saw that McCown is out for the year.. Don't sleep fanatic..

http://youtu.be/N4C75F4O4BU

This is the team gaf will buy. Let's begin with a rebranding. Dolphins are insufferable douchebags. So, first order of business, new name and new mascot.

Yep.. Dolphins are diseased ridden assholes. Fuck Dolphins

Yeah....but hey at least we're not the browns, so there's that.

I'm glad you are taking on the mantra..

Top Bottom