• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

to anyone who watches football and The Daily Show please gif Trevor Noah's "I'm sorry your team sucks" that can get some pretty long mileage here

Any of y'all use a drawing tablet or pen with a PC? I want something to make doing math on my PC easier. I don't need anything fancy though just enough so that I can write out math problems.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
matthew-stafford.gif

Gigglepoo

Garrett's not getting fired. Record's got to be disappointing, but nobody could win with a depth chart of Weeden/Cassel starting games while you let your franchise QB die twice in a year

No one expected the Cowboys to be good after Romo got hurt, but winless? That's disgraceful. There are less talented teams that find ways to win.

Don't feel really good about the Seahawks this weekend.

Vikings tend to psych themselves out whenever they face a team with an identity in the worst possible way.

Hopefully it's a solid match up.

No one expected the Cowboys to be good after Romo got hurt, but winless? That's disgraceful. There are less talented teams that find ways to win.

Depends on how your expectations of that team without Romo are. With Weeden starting? I expected 0 wins. With Cassel starting? I expected 0 wins.

Just like if Bradford, or Tebow, or Kaep, or RG3, or any other shit QB were starting with that shit roster, I'd expect 0 wins. Shit QB + Shit roster everywhere else = Shit, amazingly enough. Browns are the only team with less wins in the league, and even their fans can't come up with solutions that will result in success within the next decade.

If Romo isn't permanently broken (unlikely), if they get a new QB option to back him up immediately in the offseason or draft (probable), or if they get a playoff win within the next 5 years (slightly less possible than QB option), they recovered and/or got off luckier than the damage that could have been done this season would have allowed for any other team in this position.

No shot of that happening whatsoever.

The New York Daily News cover response was the best thing I've seen from a paper all year

Top Bottom