• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Oooh, look! A trailer for Batman vs Supe...

CJkBi30.gif

Kave hates Batman and Superman..?

minx

Could anyone recommend me a laptop for under $400? It's going to be a x mas gift for my mother. She will use it for basic tasks (solitaire lol, Microsoft Word, internet) . I would think because she is old she would want a big screen so like 15". I saw some with an i3 processor in it. I guess that's now new thing while being the lowest spec (bot i5 or i7 which would be unnecessary. Thanks nfl GAF!

I found a Lenovo B50-80 15.6" Laptop: i3 4005U, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, Win 7 for $260 1366x768 display tho

Could anyone recommend me a laptop for under $400? It's going to be a x mas gift for my mother. She will use it for basic tasks (solitaire lol, Microsoft Word, internet) . I would think because she is old she would want a big screen so like 15". I saw some with an i3 processor in it. I guess that's now new thing while being the lowest spec (bot i5 or i7 which would be unnecessary. Thanks nfl GAF!

I found a Lenovo B50-80 15.6" Laptop: i3 4005U, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, Win 7 for $260 1366x768 display tho

I'd get that or this, a bit more expensive but still really under $400

The Dolphins defense might be awful but Reshad Jones is one of the best safeties in the league. I love watching the guy play.

Jones does something those other safeties do not. He tackles. A lot.

He is fourth in the NFL with 98 total tackles. He is the only safety among the NFL's top six tacklers. The other five are linebackers. Yes, the guy is a beast in the box as well as dangerous to quarterbacks in the back end.

Frys.com

In search bar type in 8591989. Should be 349 currently on sale. I have family who's a manager there so I always know their deals lol.

Just going back and looking at the Dolphins draft history and man the 2013 draft is painful. Drafts like this are the biggest reason the team is where it is.

1. Dion Jordan DE Oregon - No words needed. BUST
2. Jamar Taylor CB Boise State - Started a lot this season and was awful. Just lost his starting job to a rookie. BUST
3. Dallas Thomas OT Tennessee - Started many games during the past three seasons and has been atrocious. BUST
3. Will Davis CB Utah State - Traded to Baltimore at a time when the Dolphins were desperate for good CBs. BUST
4. Jelani Jenkins LB Florida - Only decent starting LB, so I guess that's something.
4. Dion Sims TE Michigan State - Not great, not terrible. Injury prone.
5. Mike Gillislee RB Florida - Off the team, waste of a pick. BUST
5. Caleb Sturgis K Florida - Trash, off the team. BUST
7. Don Jones - Plays for Cleveland now if that tells you anything. BUST

So the top four picks were busts and only 1 of 9 is a decent contributor. Thanks, Ireland!

Beach

Just going back and looking at the Dolphins draft history and man the 2013 draft is painful. Drafts like this are the biggest reason the team is where it is.

If it makes you feel better DJ Hayden, the guy the Raiders drafted when they traded down with the Dolphins also is a bust!

rando14

2. Jamar Taylor CB Boise State - Started a lot this season and was awful. Just lost his starting job to a rookie. BUST
3. Dallas Thomas OT Tennessee - Started many games during the past three seasons and has been atrocious. BUST
3. Will Davis CB Utah State - Traded to Baltimore at a time when the Dolphins were desperate for good CBs. BUST
4. Jelani Jenkins LB Florida - Only decent starting LB, so I guess that's something.
4. Dion Sims TE Michigan State - Not great, not terrible. Injury prone.
5. Mike Gillislee RB Florida - Off the team, waste of a pick. BUST
5. Caleb Sturgis K Florida - Trash, off the team. BUST
7. Don Jones - Plays for Cleveland now if that tells you anything. BUST

So the top four picks were busts and only 1 of 9 is a decent contributor. Thanks, Ireland!

2013 was a bust for most teams, no need to beat yourself up too much about it

So I went to Chik-Fil-A for lunch yesterday and when I got my card back after paying they handed me two cards without me even realizing at first. The second was a card for a free chocolate peppermint milkshake. Those bastards are going to make me go there twice for lunch in two days! Clever...

eznark

Banned
So I went to Chik-Fil-A for lunch yesterday and when I got my card back after paying they handed me two cards without me even realizing at first. The second was a card for a free chocolate peppermint milkshake. Those bastards are going to make me go there twice for lunch in two days! Clever...

If you go there again tomorrow Jesus will rise.

MechDX

The @NFL has named @HoustonTexans DE @JJWatt the AFC Defensive Player of the Month for November. It is the fifth POM award in Watt's career

Texans PR ‏@TexansPR 21s22 seconds ago
.@HoustonTexans DE @JJWatt is now tied for the 2nd-most Defensive Player of the Month Awards all-time with five, trailing Reggie White w/ 6

Yawn....

bionic77

Get the olds iPads.

I am not into tablets but they are the best for the old people. Saved me so much time and effort with my dad.

MechDX

Better hurry up and trade him for picks in the offseason. What a waste having one the best defensive players of all time on your team...

Finally someone agrees. Trade him for Rodgers and maybe BOB can make him at least a game manager

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Dega pls

My kids will be Packer fans

Someday I won't feel the desire to be this parody animu joke poster and it'll be back to normal.

Hopefully you'll be back tonight buddy. Although it would be interesting to see you lose again.

jmdajr

J.J. Watt has more sacks than entire Bills front seven

That's nice, but I want a win! Hope they don't get complacent.

Top Bottom