• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh the Packers are straight awful, which makes it all that much more hilarious.

Which is why I woke up in a great mood after watching the finish last night.

Followed by the sobering realization that this fucking sorry ass team is going to limp into the wildcard game to play either the Giants or the Vikings.

All I want to know is if wienke has been cured or not.

This team is still incredibly shitty since we needed a miracle win against the Detroit Lions.

I'd rather keep the weeaboo avatar instead of having to bring it back after we lose in spectacular fashion to a 3-8 Cowboys at home.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
This team is still incredibly shitty since we needed a miracle win against the Detroit Lions.

I'd rather keep the weeaboo avatar instead of having to bring it back after we lose in spectacular fashion to a 3-8 Cowboys at home.

): You still sick though?

brentech

I don't care what anyone says this is a great team that can beat any team in the league. We have a solid young team with playmakers and a nice amount of draft picks.
Buckethead and PackersGAF can eat a bag of dicks on your tickey tack, glove of index finger touching QB flag, the Packers will have the same amount of Super Bowls when the 2015-2016 season ends. I kind of miss Buckethead though but fuck the smug Packers franchise.

You should probably post that super relevant Rodgers/Stafford bar graph.
You can complain all you want about a ticky tack foul, but the Lions offense scored exactly 6 points in 45 minutes. GREATEST SHOW ON TURF 2.0!

The Packers winning the game doesn't change the fact that the offense is inept. Even if they blew the Lions out, they'd have to prove over a couple weeks that they are a competent offense.
We had 3 backup offensive lineman playing that game (4 at one point). The Lions simply have no reason to have lost that game.

r32854_1890x2079cc.jpg

Surely he will retire before it comes to firing him?
Doubtful. Coughlin has no interest in walking away from the game. He'll try to get another HC position if he is let go is my bet. If he does decide to retire, I give him a year off before he comes back even at his age.:)

We're a fortnight from a Star Wars movie release. WATTBA

Because you people are sticklers for semantics
We're = The United States of America
a fortnight = Two weeks
Star Wars movie = The Force Awakens
release = Being shown on cinema screens to the general audience

The only good thing to come from last night is that the fire sale will happen. Caldwell will be gone. Sheldon White? Working at McDonald's. Stafford? Sent to Cleveland for draft picks. Megatron? Love the guy but he'll probably go to a contender for picks (hi, New England). Teryl Austin? Coaching somewhere else. Jim Bob? Crawling into other people's windows looking for work.

Sadly, the Fords still own the team so they'll fuck up and draft Cardale Jones or something dumb. Next step needs to be getting them out of the ownership role. Somehow.

... Los Angeles still wants a franchise, right? *nudgenudge*

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

a fortnight = Two weeks

#2wk4TFA

This is why I should be president

^^ Because he's great

a fortnight = Two weeks

it gon be good

Pagusas

Elden Member
Can Rodgers make a throw with his feet planted? Seems every throw i've ever seen him make he has at least one foot off the ground.

He talked about this once, he learned it from Favre and does it on purpose. A lot of injuries happen from having your feet on the ground, he intentionally tries to get air born to avoid wear and tear and injury.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No where in those games had they played THAT bad as they did in the fist half. They played bad, not that level of bad.

Okay I'll agree that the difference between last night and the previous 5 games is that the defense was super shitty in the first quarter last night. We've actually had the defense make a real good show of things for most of the season, certainly enough for the usual Packers offense to win lots of games.

Outside that, the offense was garbage per usual.

Why the fuck is wienku still around?

I'll change it back once we beat the shit out of the Raiders

a fortnight = Two weeks
I wish you would have been this specific on the Netflix and Star Wars post. I'm still dealing with the impacts of your .....dare I say ....tomfoolery.
I haven't watched the Star Wars movies
You mean Star War.

Greg

Hasn't seen Star Wars

Has a flip phone

I'm pretty sure you were the real hipster of Packers GAF all along....

Come back Bucket! We were wrong about you!
I've seen bits and pieces of the originals!

and I kind of have a smart phone now in addition to the flip!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hm.... Every time greg posts something disrespectful I am now forced to post an Olivia munn tweet, it is only fair

CVZFjCEW4AEpatv.png

I was watching the Houston news after the game and the sports guy said:

"the boyfriend of Ms. Olivia Munn threw a hail mary......"

Almost ruined the sense of victory!

Top Bottom