• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

eznark

Banned
Still can't believe they won on a hail Mary lol.

I still keep hoping the offense wakes up but they have played 1 decent game the last couple of weeks. The fan in me says there is hope... The realist says the team is a dumpster fire and I shouldn't bother thinking we are going anywhere.

Damn football.....

Hopefully Montgomery can get healthy with the mini bye week. And Quarless will add a bit more speed up the seam. I think there is some reason to be optimistic about the offense getting back to at least being competent.

That said, the Janis experiment needs to end. He is utterly clueless.

http://deadspin.com/factory-of-sadness-gets-a-sadness-upgrade-with-browns-m-1746178780

I haven't played it yet :( It shipped yesterday, and it'll arrive today, but I'm busy this weekend.

This is one of the most down I've been on the organization, and we are definetly getting hammered by everyone right now. But this regime honestly probably deserves it. I know Haslam sees all this and can't be happy

I'll never forget when you had one. So much hype to sadness.

I feel bad for laughing but I always do. :(
I'll be back! I hope in the near future!
But really don't follow my hype trains they lead to sadness, like the Manziel train.
That being said, definitely join the hype trains for the college players I'm gonna start soon.

Also watching Die Hard for the first time. Picked die hard 2 to do a report on, and figured fuck I've haven't seen any of these movies. Might as well watch one first

eznark

Banned
CVZcsNdWcAEq03G.png:large

My point was the late West games start really late for Europeans. They start at 2 to 2:25 pm here and start at about 10 to 10:25 in Central Europe. A late time to follow a team. You could be a cool night person.

#FuckBead

Yeah, literally the only good thing about being a Rams fan this last decade is that we're normally a 6pm start so I don't stay up till 1am to watch this shit.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
OMG Dark Cloud on PS4?!?! They need to bring 2 though..

I agree with this! Dark Cloud 2 should be on there, so good!

This is one of the most down I've been on the organization, and we are definetly getting hammered by everyone right now. But this regime honestly probably deserves it. I know Haslam sees all this and can't be happy

But really don't follow my hype trains they lead to sadness, like the Manziel train.
That being said, definitely join the hype trains for the college players I'm gonna start soon.

Also watching Die Hard for the first time. Picked die hard 2 to do a report on, and figured fuck I've haven't seen any of these movies. Might as well watch one first

Right there with you BG. I've never felt so hopeless about this team in my 7ish years of following them. This season almost broke me.

I agree with this! Dark Cloud 2 should be on there, so good!

Right there with you BG. I've never felt so hopeless about this team in my 7ish years of following them. This season almost broke me.
I have a good amount of rants. One about Haden and Browns still not putting him on IR, another about some ppl saying we're not giving the staff enough time.
Obligatory play your madden game post
This is like when parents tell kids "eat your vegetables"

Milchjon

10 pm games aren't too bad. Real killer are the night games, which are something like 2:30 AM - 6 AM.

Somehow, I've managed to catch at least pieces of every single Pats game this year...

jakncoke

Banned

smh

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
After last night's brilliant performance I figured I'd use this new avatar until he's fired. I mean, the guy didn't even realize A-Rod could throw the ball into the endzone.

MechDX

After Pettine gets fired, who will the Browns settle for? Or more accurately, who will settle for them?

No one remembers how many candidates the Browns went through before landing Pettine. How many candidates just said "No thanks". Wasn't it around 7 or 8?

We'll trade the Browns Mike Shula and Derek Anderson for Johnboy Football.

Let Cam be the offensive coordinator (because the offense functions better when he calls the plays at the LoS anyway) and mentor the young man JFF and straighten his life out.

OG Die Hard is not only a great movie, but it is the best Christmas movie ever. Bruce Willis kicking
snapes
ass is so fucking good.

Let Cam be the offensive coordinator (because the offense functions better when he calls the plays at the LoS anyway) and mentor the young man JFF and straighten his life out.

How is Mike Shula btw...I keep hearing talk of bringing him in as HC but I'd rather give Hue Jackson a shot.

MechDX

Texans gameday injury report:

CVZfXRZXAAI5zsS.png:large

I have NEVER seen their injury report, this late in the season with ZERO players either "out" or "doubtful".

How is Mike Shula btw...I keep hearing talk of bringing him in as HC but I'd rather give Hue Jackson a shot.

Well...oh boy...where should I start?

Well, I guess the nicest thing I can say about him is that he's the son of the best coach in your team's history. And he also didn't completely fuck up the Alabama HC job when they were under sanctions.

But um, if your choices are Hue Jackson and Mike Shula, I'd take Jackson 11 times out of 10.

FTF

Why the fuck is wienku still around?

^^ Because he's great

it gon be good

Okay I'll agree that the difference between last night and the previous 5 games is that the defense was super shitty in the first quarter last night. We've actually had the defense make a real good show of things for most of the season, certainly enough for the usual Packers offense to win lots of games.

Outside that, the offense was garbage per usual.

I'll change it back once we beat the shit out of the Raiders

ok you guys need to get together and decide on some new avatars

http://deadspin.com/factory-of-sadness-gets-a-sadness-upgrade-with-browns-m-1746178780

I haven't played it yet :( It shipped yesterday, and it'll arrive today, but I'm busy this weekend.

Found a companion piece to that video http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/12/01/cleveland-browns-nfl-legendary-losing-mailbag

I ran into Schudel in the Cleveland press box last month after another desultory loss, by two touchdowns to Arizona. I was leaving and said goodbye to him.
“Peter, I’ve been covering this team [since 1981],” he said. “And I’m sitting down to write the same story I’ve written every week for all those years.”

On Tuesday, when I phoned to ask him how the city was taking this one, Schudel said: “They’re numb. The city is numb. They’ve seen this so often. Listen to this stat: From 1950 to 1973, the Browns had one losing season. From 1990 to the present, they’ve had three winning seasons. The fans, they just want everyone fired. They want the coach [Mike Pettine] fired. They want the GM [Ray Farmer] fired. But look at the history. Does that help? The Steelers, three coaches since 1969. The Browns, three coaches since 2012.”

Well...oh boy...where should I start?

Well, I guess the nicest thing I can say about him is that he's the son of the best coach in your team's history. And he also didn't completely fuck up the Alabama HC job when they were under sanctions.

But um, if your choices are Hue Jackson and Mike Shula, I'd take Jackson 11 times out of 10.

I figured as much, the Shula name still carries too much weight in Miami, just like Griese.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

How could we say no?

brentech

Minnesota Vikings
‏@Vikings
"Right now it's @AdrianPeterson's world and everybody else just lives in it." @MikeSilver
DonkeyDong ‏@davegardner70
@Vikings @AdrianPeterson @MikeSilver Do they still let his child live in it?
Dear-God-Its-beautiful.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 13m13 minutes ago

Steelers can do something this week they've never done in their 81-year history: score 30+ points in 4 straight games.

Good afternoon everyone..

What the hell was Caldwell thinking? A lateral?? With Aaron Rodgers as a qb?

Jesus..

What happened to you?

Who failed you Greg? Who failed you?

Clearly Caldwell read all the Mr. Munn stuff online and figured there was no way fraudgers could throw a ball that far.

Top Bottom