• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

MRSA

Banned
roasted-grape-blue-cheese-honey-thyme-walnut-pizza-8.jpg

5477257491_8d6e3cd067_z.jpg

Already trying to remember the play before GB's Hail Mary that brought on the facemask. That Caldwell quote about not expecting the HM and were playing for the lateral is like... whut.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Now he's holding the thread hostage with pictures of grape pizza

Awful.

Already trying to remember the play before GB's Hail Mary that brought on the facemask. That Caldwell quote about not expecting the HM and were playing for the lateral is like... whut.

Just think, if you guys fire Coughlin it could happen to you!!

tumblr_inline_n3f5swEMq61ruz8c1.png

Godslay

Banned
Slay, you used to be a paragon of reason and clarity. After this offense...I don't know if I can trust you anymore.

It was to me.

If you enjoyed it, I'm good with that.

Might be one of those deals where it can never live up to the hype.

I have never seen a European be a fan of the West teams. Poor Euros are sleeping when the Best plays.

Boban won't become a Bronco fan, he's a good guy though so if he wants to enjoy the games with us that would be cool.

As far as I remember, Red is the only Broncos fan out of the country and he's in Brazil if I remember correctly.

Interesting note, Broncos beat the entire NFC North this year!

Fuck something!

We can also beat the entire AFC North if we beat the Bengals and the Steelers.

Then we will be the true Kings of the North.

Hunter S.

It was to me.

As far as I remember, Red is the only Broncos fan out of the country and he's in Brazil if I remember correctly.

We can also beat the entire AFC North if we beat the Bengals and the Steelers.

Then we will be the true Kings of the North.

We will be called the "king" slayers!!!!

Pro

Just read through the last 11 pages. NFL GAF on point after that Thursday night fuckball. Thanks for starting this Friday off with lots of laughs. Go Pack!

Pagusas

Elden Member
Who had the worse lost? Browns or Lions

Lions, just watch the intro to the game where they talk about how the lions are rising up and have a chance for the playoffs, and the future is oh so bright. Basically the Lions had hope, lots of hope, they were feeling good and by all accounts if they could get by the Packers, the rest of their schedule would be much easier, giving them hope for a 9-7 finish and a playoff chance.

The Browns are the browns, no one there is hopeful.

I was surprised that he said that out loud. It's like they dont even bother scouting the other team to know if Rodgers can throw a pass that far or not. I still dont even understand why you would need a special defense for a short pass lateral situation. Put everyone deep and if they pass it short someone just needs to come up and make a tackle. He really should have been fired once that game ended.

You would think the Browns loss was worse because it felt "heartbreaker"-ish but Lions were just inept in the 2nd half and especially the final play.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah I'd agree with that. But it is like labelling "worst team 1a and 1b".

For me the real difference is that the Browns have had to play 4 games every year against two of the best franchises in the NFL whereas the Lions only have had to worry about the Packers.

Plus the Lions have had so much talent gone to waste in the past few decades whereas the Browns have had...... Joe Thomas?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have infected MRSA

Now go forth and spread the weeaboo virus!

We will not rest until this whole thread is SAO avatars!

I have never seen a European be a fan of the West teams. Poor Euros are sleeping when the Best plays.

Niners have a big UK fanbase, although they skew older. Channel 4 had NFL coverage on terrestrial TV during the 80s and 90's so the stronger teams from that era have a pretty decent following over here. Raiders, Dolphins, Racists, Bears etc.

Of course nowadays everyone is a Pats fan, which is why youngsters are the worst.

MRSA

Banned
I ain't no animu you fuck. First step in recovery is to look at yourself.

Look at how moronic this avatar is. It portrays someone who has never experienced the fine comforts of real women.

Hunter S.

Niners have a big UK fanbase, although they skew older. Channel 4 had NFL coverage on terrestrial TV during the 80s and 90's so the stronger teams from that era have a pretty decent following over here. Raiders, Dolphins, Racists, Bears etc.
My point was the late West games start really late for Europeans. They start at 2 to 2:25 pm here and start at about 10 to 10:25 in Central Europe. A late time to follow a team. You could be a cool night person.

#FuckBead

This weekend is the first time I'll have the chance to actually watch a football game in 3 and a half weeks. All moved in and most of the renovations on my house are done.

Yay for relaxation and gaming time coming back!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Kawakami saying Marathe's deposition is a firing they aren't calling a firing and in the offseason he'll just be gone with no mention

Shame. He was responsible for the Kaep contract that will allow them to get rid of him in the offseason too. They really need smart minds like that around

I get the feeling Marathe was mainly doing what York was generally directing towards, but is now taking the fall to be the scapegoat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This weekend is the first time I'll have the chance to actually watch a football game in 3 and a half weeks. All moved in and most of the renovations on my house are done.

Yay for relaxation and gaming time coming back!

Congrats!

You're probably ready to not spend money for like 3 years now.

KaYotiX

Banned
Still can't believe they won on a hail Mary lol.

I still keep hoping the offense wakes up but they have played 1 decent game the last couple of weeks. The fan in me says there is hope... The realist says the team is a dumpster fire and I shouldn't bother thinking we are going anywhere.

Damn football.....

Top Bottom