• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

bionic77

Father time is undefeated.
I have heard a lot of people say that.

Those people didn't see me schooling a bunch of 8 year olds at the Y a few weeks ago.

I straight wrecked those kids. This really disproves that theory. These kids were 30 years younger than me and they couldn't score on me and none of them came close to checking me.

Father Time ain't shit. And the reason I don't jump above the rim anymore is a personal choice. It has nothing to do with my age.

JJ7yILu.png

What did I do? :(

Those people didn't see me schooling a bunch of 8 year olds at the Y a few weeks ago.

I straight wrecked those kids. This really disproves that theory. These kids were 30 years younger than me and they couldn't score on me and none of them came close to checking me.

Father Time ain't shit. And the reason I don't jump above the rim anymore is a personal choice. It has nothing to do with my age.

Beating up on 8 year old now? Man... Can't fuck with the 25's no more?

jakncoke

Banned
I wonder what the average age is for nfl-age, do we have any 18 year olds joining to keep the average number down in the 20s with all you old 30 and 40 year olds?

rando14

Goddamn, Bionic just took a big :blarry all over Scooter, what is happening...

Damn it Bionic we're supposed to be a family!! Sure there are weird uncles and cousins, but we sweep that shit under the rug and keep smiling!!

Bet them knees was looking raggedy afterwards tho.

Admit it, you had to sleep in an ice bath old man!

Can Rodgers make a throw with his feet planted? Seems every throw i've ever seen him make he has at least one foot off the ground.
I think this might have been the rare useful thing he picked up from Favre. Protects the knees/legs if you don't need to stay planted when you throw, considering you're going to get blown up half the time.

bionic77

Beating up on 8 year old now? Man... Can't fuck with the 25's no more?
i play point forward with the young guys.

I can actually hang with a lot of guys in their 20s because most of them are stupid and don't know how to play basketball. But if I play a guy in his 20s who is athletic and has a complete game he is going to fuck me up.

Sadly I can't consistently go to the rim anymore. I have a bum knee and when it fails me I look like the rec version of Kobe. I can and will always be able to shoot and pass though.

Have a friend who works for Nationwide insurance. They get more calls about food poisoning and stuff in food from Bojangles than any other fast food joint in the area combined. So enjoy those biscuits until they're ruined forever!

I don't eat there all the time. I never had any issues from them. I like their steak biscuit sandwich

So your literally quarantining the infected and the non-infected together....

And they thought I was nuts to want RBH back..

Oh, Browns fans....

I'd probably be doing the same..

At least we didn't throw bottles.. This time.

You are getting old and dying dude.

I remember when I joined this place in 2004. You were young, vibrant and by far the coolest poster here. You said all the right things at the right time. You shat on Jordan and elevated Ced. We had similar tastes in games and you were rarely wrong about popular culture.

But then things changed. You started to stop watching the Redskins and became a part time bitch ass Patriots fan. You mocked me when I came with the truth about Brady and eventually you even became a fan. Now your old ass can't remember what day football is on.

Said truth being you thought he had a nice ass..

So you are okay if Kobe decide to play for another season? :)

jakncoke

Banned
I don't eat there all the time. I never had any issues from them. I like their steak biscuit sandwich

And they thought I was nuts to want RBH back..

I'd probably be doing the same..

At least we didn't throw bottles.. This time.

Said truth being you thought he had a nice ass..

So you are okay if Kobe decide to play for another season? :)

was thinking the same thing

cashman

Banned
was thinking the same thing

To be fair though, we weren't trying to throw them at the players.. Although I believe some assholes did try to nail some players..

We were trying to nail the refs

and I'd like to think of us as a trendsetter with how to react to referees especially in light of this season?

Who's your favorite son? Gata?

Bionic is Gata's dad.. Hasn't that been established and Dega is his brother?

The fuck was he thinking sharing that?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 6m6 minutes ago
NFL told team execs at this week’s owners meetings that 2016 salary cap projects between $150-$153.4 million, per sources. Cap now $143.28M.

Eddie Lacy getting cut? Montee Ball was brought in for a workout.

What's happened to Lacy? Outside of being fat now , I mean.

Top Bottom