• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Gigglepoo

Twitter Buzz: Texans @ Colts on December 20th being flexed to SNF. Replaces Bengals @ Niners

Better options:

Bears/Vikings
Panthers/Giants
Bills/Skins
Broncos/Steelers

Arguably better:

Packers/Raiders
Cards/Eagles

Not super pumped by NBC's decision.

Jon-Snow.gif

My friend seriously consider rooting for a different team. There are 29 better options then rooting for the Lions. Just pick a new team and move on.

We don't do that in Carolina! Because our classless fans revert back to being Steelers fans at the first sign of danger.

Speaking of danger, Imma need y'all to conspire to keep the Seahawks out of the playoffs. The Cards (who I think is the best team in the NFL and my pick to win the SB at this point) and Russell Wilson terrify me more than anybody else in the NFC in a single elimination format.

Wussy somehow making it to the divisional and then pulling bullshit out of his ass to beat the Panthers again would probably be the most demoralizing loss for the franchise since the Super Bowl that John Kasay threw because he owed the sharks money.

MechDX

Better options:

Bears/Vikings
Panthers/Giants
Bills/Skins
Broncos/Steelers

Arguably better:

Packers/Raiders
Cards/Eagles

Broncos probably protected by CBS. Rest of those games aren't really any better. Colts Texans will likely be for division title.

Either way not confirmed. Just some buzz
I'll just have to believe harder.

Why can't you just accept me for what I am? I didn't do this to me.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Better options:

Bears/Vikings
Panthers/Giants
Bills/Skins
Broncos/Steelers

Arguably better:

Packers/Raiders
Cards/Eagles

objectively the only better matchup is broncos steelers.

Bills skins has very little playoff implications.
Panthers giants has almost no playoff implications
Bears Vikings only has playoff implications for the Vikings.
Cards eagles has very little playoff implications and packers raiders, who knows which teams are going to show up for either team. The good raiders or the bad raiders and the good packers of the bad packers?

you're also forgetting that NBC doesn't just get pick of the litter, CBS and FOX protect certain games and teams can only be on primetime so many times.

Better options:

Bears/Vikings
Panthers/Giants
Bills/Skins
Broncos/Steelers

Arguably better:

Packers/Raiders
Cards/Eagles

NBC has favored games with bigger playoff implications over subjectively higher quality games in December for a while now.

And they confirmed no Panthers-Giants flex awhile ago. I don't know if FOX protected it or what, but it's staying at 1:00 PM. Which IMO is best for all parties involved in that situation anyway.

MechDX

If Andrew luck is back it could happen.

I don't think Luck will be 100% by then from what I have read on his type of injury. Dangerous to trot him out too early.

Texans on primetime should petrify Texans fans. Not a stellar track record.

jmdajr

I don't think Luck will be 100% by then from what I have read on his type of injury. Dangerous to trot him out too early.

Texans on primetime should petrify Texans fans. Not a stellar track record.

Well we beat the Bengals and Bears. But I think both were Monday Night away games.

rando14

We don't do that in Carolina! Because our classless fans revert back to being Steelers fans at the first sign of danger.

Speaking of danger, Imma need y'all to conspire to keep the Seahawks out of the playoffs. The Cards (who I think is the best team in the NFL and my pick to win the SB at this point) and Russell Wilson terrify me more than anybody else in the NFC in a single elimination format.

Wussy somehow making it to the divisional and then pulling bullshit out of his ass to beat the Panthers again would probably be the most demoralizing loss for the franchise since the Super Bowl that John Kasay threw because he owed the sharks money.

banderas.gif

Ooh, you scared of us boy? Ya scared?

7gf2jRa.gif

We comin'!!

Unless we lose in Minny, in which case our season is done!!

One year left until the big 3-0. Pray for me, friends.

Hey man we still partying once you hit that. Tomorrowland one day!

Why you gotta be like this? Bruh... Come on man!

Line_HTX

Well we beat the Bengals and Bears. But I think both were Monday Night away games.

The Bears one was an SNF road game at Soldier Field, hard fought defensively in the rain where Cutler was knocked out at halftime.

Where the fuck does it say the Colts game is flexed? I can't find anything.

Also, Kiss from a Rose is doo-doo.

jakncoke

Banned
What's depressing is seeing how many of you are younger than me.

Just think of this, there is people on gaf that have been here and the previous iterations as long as some people here are old. Im sure there is some 14 year olds here at least some people act that age lol

I turn 31 in march. Age is just a number, until you see the idiots running around today that are younger than you.

How was the booze

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...k-texans-blocked-out-noise-to-fuel-turnaround

Wow enlightening look at O'Brien since the Dolphins game. He actually told the team at halftime vs the Dolphins they were not going to win.

Maybe the players are buying what he is selling. Would explain all the positives that have happened the past month. New attitude down on Kirby Dr.?

Maybe
You guys gave the Dolphins their best moment of the season, and now they're returning the favor.

:(

bionic77

I forgot there was a game yesterday
You are getting old and dying dude.

I remember when I joined this place in 2004. You were young, vibrant and by far the coolest poster here. You said all the right things at the right time. You shat on Jordan and elevated Ced. We had similar tastes in games and you were rarely wrong about popular culture.

But then things changed. You started to stop watching the Redskins and became a part time bitch ass Patriots fan. You mocked me when I came with the truth about Brady and eventually you even became a fan. Now your old ass can't remember what day football is on.

jmdajr

The Bears one was an SNF road game at Soldier Field, hard fought defensively in the rain where Cutler was knocked out at halftime.

Mech is just making things up.

But if we win two in a row I think it could happen for sure.

Hello friends. Done working for the week. Picked up Xenoblade X earlier. Hopefully I remember to sleep tonight.

I remember when I joined this place in 2004. You were young, vibrant and by far the coolest poster here. You said all the right things at the right time. You shat on Jordan and elevated Ced. We had similar tastes in games and you were rarely wrong about popular culture.

But then things changed. You started to stop watching the Redskins and became a part time bitch ass Patriots fan. You mocked me when I came with the truth about Brady and eventually you even became a fan. Now your old ass can't remember what day football is on.
:jnc

Bread

Banned
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...k-texans-blocked-out-noise-to-fuel-turnaround

Wow enlightening look at O'Brien since the Dolphins game. He actually told the team at halftime vs the Dolphins they were not going to win.

Maybe the players are buying what he is selling. Would explain all the positives that have happened the past month. New attitude down on Kirby Dr.?

Maybe
Whoa, BOB is a genius. He looked at that scoreboard, saw that it was 41-0, and told his team they weren't going to win.

Welp, I'm on board! BOB for COTY

Father time is undefeated.

jmdajr

Having the Pats game flexed is OK.

I do NOT want the Colts game to be flexed. Get the fuck out of here.

History has not been kind. But we have to win!

BOB: It's well beyond rage. Help me. In the name of Christ, help yourselves. Now is our chance. Now. If we join, we can win. If we win, well then we'll have what none of us has ever had before: a win in Indy.

MechDX

Also, Kiss from a Rose is doo-doo.

I said it was just Twitter Buzz. Started from a Colts front office person who stated they had started sending out notifications to season ticket holders about the change.

Still just a rumor

Maybe

The score was 41-0, and they were on the wrong end of it. A fifth loss in Week 7 was 30 minutes away.

So O'Brien came clean.

Guys, we're probably not gonna win this game, he recalls telling his players.

Wow, the balls on him to say that they probably weren't going to win the second half 42-0. All praise BOB.

Top Bottom