• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

MechDX

Me and boban shouldn't have insulted BOB. What a terrible thing we did.

You are such a fucking moron. No that wasn't it but you are too oblivious to see the issue I had with your witty comment.

Explains why people I meet here from the NE never want to go back

qTSGJqJ.jpg

wut

michael_vick.jpg

Greg

fuck Popeyes

drove 20 minutes out of the way, and it was closed for new management

drove another 20 minutes out of the way to another one and it was also closed

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
How was the booze
its good, its extra good knowing I won the bet. Had some last night, about to make a whiskey sour in celebration, we found out we close on our construction loan on tuesday for the house we're going to build.

bigosc2k

Banned

Baby,
I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray.
Ooh, the more I get of you
The stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom.
A light hits the gloom on the gray,
I've been kissed by a rose on the gray,
I've been kissed by a rose
I've been kissed by a rose on the gray,
...And if I should fall along the way
I've been kissed by a rose
...been kissed by a rose on the gray.
There is so much a man can tell you,
So much he can say.
You remain
My power, my pleasure, my pain.
Only thing good from that movie.

Jesse Eisenberg is channeling Mark Zuckerberg as Jim Carrey's Riddler in the new Bats vs Supes movie.
Good God why
Also, Kiss from a Rose is doo-doo.
You cruising for an ass kicking.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
From some previously unheard of website:

Following numerous conversations exclusive to Chat Sports over the last month with several of our most trusted sources, we have learned that the Cleveland Browns have plans to fire head coach Mike Pettine and offer Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer the largest coaching contract in NFL history. The contract would also likely include an option for a small equity ownership in the Browns' organization. The sources are close to Browns ownership and have ties to several Big Ten athletic departments.

Fuck off, Floyd. Keep your Cleveland stank away from Urbz. His heart couldn't take it.

Any of you ever dreamt of getting pegged by a basement dungeon owning single milf you met one day at a coffee shop?

Well hello to you too.. This was a question I wasn't expecting today? Are you asking for a friend.

Grover, break the glass and push the red button

It's too late... RBH would have stopped this..

From some previously unheard of website:

Fuck off, Floyd. Keep your Cleveland stank away from Urbz. His heart couldn't take it.

Hey hey hey... Don't put this shit on me.. I don't want him to fuckin go.. 10 million (as a starting offer) isn't worth it Urban.. Ownership stakes into a pile of shit is still a pile of shit..

Jimmy, you Tom Sawyer wannabe asshole, don't you ruin one of the only things in sports that brings me joy..

should this happen in my worst nightmare... Tommy's comin back Chuck!!

Top Bottom