• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Hindl

Damn is no one going to bat for Popeye's fries? I know their red beans & rice are top tier but they probably also have my favorite fast food fries

Canes > All other chicken swindlers

Cane's is pretty good too just had them for the first time a couple months ago.

Animu are the worst

Jesus Christ

This is an epidemic that's reached a scale no one could have foreseen. It's gone too far

Effective immediately I am requiring all anime lovers to register themselves on a list before posting in NFL-GAF. I am also closing the borders to refugees from Anime-GAF. The safety and security of this thread is paramount

Jesus Christ

This is an epidemic that's reached a scale no one could have foreseen. It's gone too far

Effective immediately I am requiring all anime lovers to register themselves on a list before posting in NFL-GAF. I am also closing the borders to refugees from Anime-GAF. The safety and security of this thread is paramount

So your literally quarantining the infected and the non-infected together....

Fox318

Jesus Christ

image.php

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Jesus Christ

Just saw wienke making a run for it. Should probably get him before he infects the rest of the board

jmdajr

Someone at my job decided to put on batman forever and holy fuck it's sooooo god damn terrible.

Baby,
I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray.
Ooh, the more I get of you
The stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom.
A light hits the gloom on the gray,
I've been kissed by a rose on the gray,
I've been kissed by a rose
I've been kissed by a rose on the gray,
...And if I should fall along the way
I've been kissed by a rose
...been kissed by a rose on the gray.
There is so much a man can tell you,
So much he can say.
You remain
My power, my pleasure, my pain.

I'm saying that it happens literally every single NFL game to some degree

It's like feigning outrage that water is wet

Outrage? Who is outraged? I thought it was a hilarious picture capturing a wonderful moment in the game.

Oh well, lets get back to posting pictures of anime and pizza.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Outrage? Who is outraged? I thought it was a hilarious picture capturing a wonderful moment in the game.

Oh well, lets get back to posting pictures of anime and pizza.

Ah, came off as "those classless Browns fans"

I enjoy laughing at the Browns as much as anyone else so post away in the future!

Top Bottom