• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Line_HTX

I almost forgot before some coffee..

The coverage in the back end was shit. Beyond shit 3rd Down coverage.

Crick fucking sucks.

They all fucking lost the game.

Why the fuck are you getting a linebacker to cover Gronk in the first place. The fuck was stupidity.

I'm glaring at you Euros angrily.

Y'all are still awesome though. =D

Cornbread78

Why the fuck are you getting a linebacker to cover Gronk in the first place. The fuck was stupidity.

LOL, It's not like Gronk went off last night and had a huge game. He just drew just enough attention to give teh other receivers and backs some space. I also have a feeling O'Brien didnt game plan for Gronk (I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here since he is a good coach..) since they were pretty hush about him actually playing this week.

squicken

Hoyer overthrew a few, underthrew a few, and a couple of deep ones held on a half a second too long.f.

Newton is so bad. But early in the game, Hoyer had a chance to make plays. And not even difficult plays. Washington was wide open and should have had 2 TDs. But Hoyer had two awful throws and only one was caught. With Watt's hand I think the season is toast. Maybe they can beat Hasslebeck? That would be a great win for the team and organization if they can do it

Sadly, every week Khalil Mack gets better and he has more sacks than Watt now. Clowney made some plays but he has to be better

Victooooooorrrrryyyyyy Monnnnnnndaaaaay
iu

:jnc

Packer game was on Mad Dog Radio on Sirius yesterday so that was on when I turned on my car. The guy talking says that the Bengals are now better because they have a Tebow-like anti-Dalton at QB now. Also said AJ McCarron will never give back the job.

What? Huh?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Newton is so bad. But early in the game, Hoyer had a chance to make plays. And not even difficult plays. Washington was wide open and should have had 2 TDs. But Hoyer had two awful throws and only one was caught. With Watt's hand I think the season is toast. Maybe they can beat Hasslebeck? That would be a great win for the team and organization if they can do it

Sadly, every week Khalil Mack gets better and he has more sacks than Watt now. Clowney made some plays but he has to be better

I'm not worried yet

I think this is our first December win in 3 years.......

On a side note I think I celebrated to hard yesterday, I feel terrible. I'm gonna go to McDonald's and get a greasy breakfast. Really double down on this terrible feel, Amirite?

Get a double Quarterpounder. The best burger they have easily.

jakncoke

Banned

On a side note I think I celebrated to hard yesterday, I feel terrible. I'm gonna go to McDonald's and get a greasy breakfast. Really double down on this terrible feel, Amirite?

go to steak n shake instead.

Three Sausage McMuffins with three hashbrowns.

Salaadin

I fear we will go 11-5 and somehow the Jets beat the Pats and win out and Chefs as well and we are the bums sent home to drink beers on the couch and put the beer tabs on the christmas tree like Joe Kane
I thought that we got the tie breaker over the jets if we end up even with them at the end of the season.

Line_HTX

LOL, It's not like Gronk went off last night and had a huge game. He just drew just enough attention to give teh other receivers and backs some space. I also have a feeling O'Brien didnt game plan for Gronk (I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here since he is a good coach..) since they were pretty hush about him actually playing this week.

He's pretty good alright. Hey Kiritobread, the power outage and my phone dying allowed me to start Utena, believe it or not, LOL

Fuuuuuck Yakuza 6

That should have been Shenmue III

Rarely has a trailer made me that angry

image.php

Yakuza looks kind of cool, though...

MechDX

The loss last night was entirely and squarely on Hoyer. Some are saying bad play calls but you have to question if those questionable calls, dumb wildcat, were because the kind of game Hoyer was having.

Under throws, over throws, quivering like a puss in the face of either mental or physical pressure, holding on to the ball when at the minimum you can just throw it to Hopkins and let him fight for it. Not like he isnt known for that or anything.

The defense did enough to win the game but the offense under Hoyer just looked lost, confused and scurrying to just try and make things happen.

I pinned my early season hopes on Mallett becoming something and I was completely wrong but Hoyer was always a worse option. He is a known commodity and showed it last night.

Now lets all focus on Yates vs. Whitehurst for the division title and the opportunity to knock the Bengals out in the first round again. Well at least until Wednesday when its announced Tebow touched Lucks spleen and he is now better than before

Line_HTX

Can't have a chance to be average at best when Newton doesn't block and he gets concussed and has no time to throw the ball away.

He gets blame for sure with the some of the shit throws, but it is NOT all 100% on him. Completely asinine.

KaYotiX

Banned
Was nice to see Lacy and Starks running forward and not trying to get too cute with cutting back.

Was also nice to actually see lanes they could run through for a change.

Dragon

Banned
The loss last night was entirely and squarely on Hoyer. Some are saying bad play calls but you have to question if those questionable calls, dumb wildcat, were because the kind of game Hoyer was having.

Under throws, over throws, quivering like a puss in the face of either mental or physical pressure, holding on to the ball when at the minimum you can just throw it to Hopkins and let him fight for it. Not like he isnt known for that or anything.

The defense did enough to win the game but the offense under Hoyer just looked lost, confused and scurrying to just try and make things happen.

I pinned my early season hopes on Mallett becoming something and I was completely wrong but Hoyer was always a worse option. He is a known commodity and showed it last night.

Now lets all focus on Hoyer vs. Whitehurst for the division title and the opportunity to knock the Bengals out in the first round again. Well at least until Wednesday when its announced Tebow touched Lucks spleen and he is now better than before

Doesn't Hoyer have to pass concussion protocol first?

MechDX

Can't have a chance to be average at best when Newton doesn't block and he gets concussed and has no time to throw the ball away.

He gets blame for sure with the some of the shit throws, but it is NOT all 100% on him. Completely asinine.

Rewatch the game, the first half Hoyer was kept pretty clean. A good QB will get rid of the ball quickly when he sees one of his linemen having issues. Hoyer does just the opposite.

Brady has had a makeshift o line this entire season and that is EXACTLY what he does. Rodgers does this to an extent as well. How about Ben? Russell? Need I go on?

Doesn't Hoyer have to pass concussion protocol first?

Shit. Meant The Great Bengal killer TJ Yates.

eznark

Banned
Was nice to see Lacy and Starks running forward and not trying to get too cute with cutting back.

Was also nice to actually see lanes they could run through for a change.

That's pretty much all Tretter. I love Linsley but he is almost purely a stand up bubble blocker, which is usually great for this offense but not really as it currently exists.

I honestly think that even if Linsley gets healthy as long as Montgomery is out they may as well stick with Tretter. He is kind of a trainwreck in pass pro and is apparently super poor at calling out adjustments but in terms of pure drive blocking, he is much better.

eznark

Banned
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Packers Mike Daniels signs a 4-year, $42M extension, including $22M in first 15 months, $12 million SB, per source.

MOTHER FUCK YEAH MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MechDX

Tania Ganguli
‏@taniaganguli
There hasn't been a corner asked to handle DeAndre Hopkins by himself since Revis. Hoyer is reticent to throw into the coverage. #Texans

Matt Hammond ‏@MattHammondShow 8h8 hours ago
Matt Hammond Retweeted Tania Ganguli
if he starts next week, Yates won't be, for better or worse

The response is perfect. Reason I love me some TJ: he gives no fucks! Triple coverage on Nuk? Fuck it!

Yates: Graduate of the Rex Grossman Unleash the Dragon School of no fucks given

Line_HTX

Offseason truly has already begun.

I don't know what you're talking about.

:p

He wouldn't come to Green Bay because Capers expects his players to work hard and not nap on the job.

Watt works hard every day, unlike Erin who pays off the refs with insurance in exchange for Neutral Zone Infractions.

You would walk by a random vending machine and Watt will bust out of it and jump your Dota ass because you're not sweating hard enough.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Now lets all focus on Yates vs. Whitehurst for the division title and the opportunity to knock the Bengals out in the first round again. Well at least until Wednesday when its announced Tebow touched Lucks spleen and he is now better than before

Yeah I don't have anything against the play calling last night.

MechDX

Im happy because the Texans are about to unleash the man, the myth, the legend!

35t7cv.jpg

DIVISION TITLE AND WILDCARD WIN OVER THE BENGALS INCOMING!

Only Sanjuro and his Bledsoe devotion can understand my joy.

Top Bottom