• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

jakncoke

Banned
limited edition is cuevas cousin anyone that willingly tried the whiskey flavors we talked about yesterday wins failed liver of the decade prize

Ah okay.

I always felt like women's tennis had a disproportionate media draw (compared to the WNBA for instance) because the women are typically young, cute, and wearing short skirts...and Serena probably isn't what most of the typical tennis audience finds attractive which is why she gets a lot of weird hate.

Such is the way of all women's sports I suppose.
Well I can confirm that Greg is racist so this makes sense.

eznark

Banned
Why would Pam Oiliver win sportsperson of the year?

Ah okay.

I always felt like women's tennis had a disproportionate media draw (compared to the WNBA for instance) because the women are typically young, cute, and wearing short skirts...and Serena probably isn't what most of the typical tennis audience finds attractive which is why she gets a lot of weird hate.

Such is the way of all women's sports I suppose.

Right now the womens golf world is clutching their pearls because the European Tour invited the gorgeous Paige Spiranac to participate in their tournament. Thus drawing more attention to their garbage league than anything in 20 years.

eznark

Banned
It's the blonde hair, y'know?

If you say so, I just watch for the G30

aaff7449Paige%20Spiranac_zpsgev3ja3p.gif

Just saw Fox's NFC East Adele parody video. I got a good chuckle out of the JPP hand joke.

Is it sad that I'm at the point where I'd prefer to just keep playing The Old Hunters than watch what will end up being tonights shit show?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I assume Kave is still enjoying the bounties of Cleve.

Posted last night about the beautiful land of Cleve.

O-H-I-O!

So much prosperity in the land of Cleve. I didn't expect this at all, I was very pleased with what I saw of this beautiful city.

Browns game was great, lots of drinks prior to/during/after the game.

Was just thrilled to see so many Browns fans, was nice for my friends to shut their slut mouths for once when they got insulted for their shit ass teams for once.

Also even crazier, discovered there is a Browns community in Toronto, they meet at a bar every Sunday to watch games. At least 30ish peeps every week the president was telling me. Gonna check that out for sure.

1000 years of prosperity to the Cleve!

Oh and also heard Derek Anderson played today?

What a time to be alive!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
well that wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. Sure would be nice if Texans receivers would catch the damn ball. Probably 200+ yards in drops last night and at least a TD if not 2 dropped.

Defense came to play, hard to stop brady when your offense is going 3 and out almost every series.

jakncoke

Banned
something something western beauty standards something something HOW DARE YOU

The Texans getting their shit pushed in isn't noteworthy anyway

something something do you think she could drink all of us under the table? y/n? She could be the John Daly of the female golf world

Line_HTX

well that wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. Sure would be nice if Texans receivers would catch the damn ball. Probably 200+ yards in drops last night and at least a TD if not 2 dropped.

Defense came to play, hard to stop brady when your offense is going 3 and out almost every series.

The lead for drops probably widened by a shit ton.

Oh piss off, wienke.

Is it sad that I'm at the point where I'd prefer to just keep playing The Old Hunters than watch what will end up being tonights shit show?
Not at all considering it's one of the best pieces of DLC ever conceived adding on to one of the greatest games ever made.

I'm currently on my fifth BB run and I almost never replay games...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm glad Shane feels the way about the Packers that I feel like for about a dozen or so teams.

I think Wellington once expressed similar feelings for 31 teams once!

eznark

Banned
I'm glad Shane feels the way about the Packers that I feel like for about a dozen or so teams.

I think Wellington once expressed similar feelings for 31 teams once!

I hate all 32 teams. I just hate the Packers the most. Welli is a chump.

4 for me. Laurence is kicking my ass at the moment.:)
His third phase was a major pain for me, it's so easy to get caught in that crazy combo he does. You'll have him down soon enough I'm sure!

I started over fresh to try out a Holy Moonlight Sword build. I finished the DLC with a pure skill build which was fun, the Rakuyo is a really great weapon and a blast to use.

Greg

His third phase was a major pain for me, it's so easy to get caught in that crazy combo he does. You'll have him down soon enough I'm sure!

I started over fresh to try out a Holy Moonlight Sword build. I finished the DLC with a pure skill build which was fun, the Rakuyo is a really great weapon and a blast to use.
maybe if you spent a fraction of your Bloodborne time on RL...

Skele7on

Banned
I hereby apologize for over hyping lions in the preseason and start of the season.

I didn't expect this collapse and I am ashamed of my actions and words.

Is the season over yet?

Line_HTX

The NFL should change "breaking the plane" to Rocket League. The ball has to be all the way on the other side of the goal line, and not the back part on top of the goal line.

;P

I like the current explanation of breaking the plane better since it's simpler lol.

BigAT

The NFL should change "breaking the plane" to Rocket League. The ball has to be all the way on the other side of the goal line, and not the back part on top of the goal line.

;P

Also all the players should explode the second it goes into the end zone.

Top Bottom