• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

MechDX

Bortles is actually having a decent season statistically. Easily top 10 this year, maybe even top 5 depending on what you are looking at. Just needs to slow down on the interceptions.

He threw 3 questionable throws in the first half yesterday that were dropped INTs by Colts defenders.

Really questionable throws

rando14

John Football is going to save me from the basicness of Rando!

Never met a dude so basic, except for for western. I heard western eats gas station fried chicken.

IXlYAgg.gif

Godslay

Banned
He threw 3 questionable throws in the first half yesterday that were dropped INTs by Colts defenders.

Really questionable throws

He's also thrown 30 TDs, second only to Brady and Palmer. He's figuring it out, but still having some growing pains.

I haven't watched any Jags games but how is Julius Thomas doing?

9 games played.

I've only watched bits and pieces of their games, but he's had a TD in 5 of those 9, including a streak of 4 in the last 4 games. I'm guessing it's the same as it was here, not much of a threat between the 20s, but redzone monster. The piece the Broncos are missing, oddly enough.

ShaneB

I'm just glad you've finally found an NFL team you are truly passionate about, even more so that it's my Packers.

Hate is a such a powerful force. I see how much hate goes around in this thread, I'm just trying to fit in.

Anyway, sexy golfers, Natalie Gulbis is a lovely gal.

Godslay

Banned
Jealous? I have faith in Texans OC, Godslay, to have Yates God ready

We're going do whatever we can to get Toller to cover Nuk, and chuck it to him. I'm also having our guys visualize a toilet paper roll when they go to make catches. Should be enough to score at least 28 on the Colts.

Line_HTX

We're going do whatever we can to get Toller to cover Nuk, and chuck it to him. I'm also having our guys visualize a toilet paper roll when they go to make catches. Should be enough to score at least 28 on the Colts.

That'd be nice if Washington and the fucking shit Tight Ends are not butterfingers.

They ate too much of that candy pregame.

Pretty sure he's on a couple watch lists.

We finished the regular season btw, you narrowly missed out on the playoffs by virtue of being six wins behind the final wild card spot.

Then in true Browns fashion, your final game of the season ended in a tie which screwed you out of the #1 overall pick.

Line_HTX

They should be always flagged for Unsportsmanlike Conduct.

Also Whiteworth sounded like he wanted to pummel Vince Williams or something.

Sanjuro

Egads, gas station fried chicken?

That sounds like something a THOT would do.

Fried chicken and the south can pop up on you anywhere, anytime.

Bail bondsman, churches, and fried chicken as far as the eye can see. Sometimes they even do two of those things.

Also, Whataburgers.

jbug617

Banned
Nkemdiche fucking up more. I wonder if he falls in the draft. Suppose to be a top 10 pick.
Atlanta PD reports finding seven rolled marijuana cigarettes in fourth-floor hotel room from which Robert Nkemdiche fell.

i forgot to congratulate browns-age on your dismantling of the tomsulas yesterday. i've read some of the stories but a lot of the players said we "overlooked" the browns. how do you overlook a team when you yourself are a fucking bottomfeeder and arguably the worst team in the league (despite the records)? you have a shitty coaching staff, that's how. you think jimmy harbs would've lost this game? fuck no. i fucking truly hate the yorks

congrats to you kave, bg and the rest of browns-age!

Top Bottom