• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

JABEE

O-H-I-O!

So much prosperity in the land of Cleve. I didn't expect this at all, I was very pleased with what I saw of this beautiful city.

Browns game was great, lots of drinks prior to/during/after the game.

Was just thrilled to see so many Browns fans, was nice for my friends to shut their slut mouths for once when they got insulted for their shit ass teams for once.

Also even crazier, discovered there is a Browns community in Toronto, they meet at a bar every Sunday to watch games. At least 30ish peeps every week the president was telling me. Gonna check that out for sure.

1000 years of prosperity to the Cleve!

Oh and also heard Derek Anderson played today?

What a time to be alive!
I'm really happy for you, Kave.

My balls are itchy this morning.
MtZ9N.gif

Bitanator

Dallas gets the pleasure of showing their dumb asses on the television again on Thursday, what better way to end my school semester than watching this pathetic team get their ass kicked again. You know if it comes down to Washington and Dallas for the last playoff spot they will make it a Sunday night game. Knowing this division, it will probably happen

The game against Arizona is going to be tough.

That is one way of putting it. The league really fucked the Eagles by moving it to prime time. The one hope would have been for the Cards to off their game due to having to play early. Oh well at least that game shouldnt matter towards the division.

bionic77

Of what could of been if ben wasnt injured or bell wasnt suspended then injured. 2016 offense tho. league is on notice!
That's what was depressing about this season but don't count on 2016.

You have to take advantage when you have the chance. Could have beens are for Canadians and people in Ohio.

Crisco

Banned
If the Panthers treat week 16 like a preseason game and basically pull all our starters after one good drive in the first quarter, then our second and third stringers go on to lose a tight game to a Bucs team fighting for either the playoffs or pride, then I'd be ok with it. There's really no other scenario where losing a game on our remaining schedule would be acceptable.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If the Panthers treat week 16 like a preseason game and basically pull all our starters after one good drive in the first quarter, then our second and third stringers go on to lose a tight game to a Bucs team fighting for either the playoffs or pride, then I'd be ok with it. There's really no other scenario where losing a game on our remaining schedule would be acceptable.

Derek Anderson won't lose.

Spinluck

Yates vs Whitehurst.

Battle of the ages

Id be OK with this.

Our season is over, and any AFCS team going into the playoffs will get demolished. Except Bort The God.

Luck getting hurt again isn't worth trying to save this shit season, and it's not like he's been playing lights out. A torn abdominal muscle and a lacerated kidney, those injuries tell me one good hit absolutely fucks him up.

Sit Hasslebald too, he's old and has a family to take care of at the end of the day. Relieve Pagano of his duties, and kick Grigson's ass out the front door (not happening lol). Fuck football.

His third phase was a major pain for me, it's so easy to get caught in that crazy combo he does. You'll have him down soon enough I'm sure!

I started over fresh to try out a Holy Moonlight Sword build. I finished the DLC with a pure skill build which was fun, the Rakuyo is a really great weapon and a blast to use.
I'm still on my main. Level 225. Still using the Saw Cleaver with Ludwig's Holy Blade as my secondary. Though the Beasthunter Saif is quickly displacing the Saw Cleaver after 3 playthroughs for me.:)

Tackling Old Hunters on NG+++ is not adviseable...lol. The jump in difficulty is insane but I love every minute. The Research Hall was excellent. Even after 150 hours of Witcher 3, Bloodborne is still my game of the year.

Godslay

Banned
Bortles is actually having a decent season statistically. Easily top 10 this year, maybe even top 5 depending on what you are looking at. Just needs to slow down on the interceptions.

I still can't believe the Broncos lost that game yesterday.

Better yesterday, than in the playoffs, assuming we still get there. I think the lessons to be learned in losses are greater than in the wins.

Top Bottom