• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

harSon

Banned
william-gay-celebrating-pick-6.gif

Bengals fans and Bengals players are so fucking bitter right now. I don't blame them though, they went from potential SB favorites - to potentially not even making the playoffs in the span of a few hours.

Pacman lost his shit too: http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...acman-jones-goes-off-in-epic-rant-against-the

Bowser

i forgot to congratulate browns-age on your dismantling of the tomsulas yesterday. i've read some of the stories but a lot of the players said we "overlooked" the browns. how do you overlook a team when you yourself are a fucking bottomfeeder and arguably the worst team in the league (despite the records)? you have a shitty coaching staff, that's how. you think jimmy harbs would've lost this game? fuck no. i fucking truly hate the yorks

congrats to you kave, bg and the rest of browns-age!

Given that the Panthers have clinched a bye and the 49ers are officially eliminated from playoff contention...

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Bowser said:
Next offseason avatar bet? If the 49ers go deeper than the Panthers in the playoffs, I'll wear an avatar of your choosing through next offseason, and vice versa?

Deal chummmmmmmm

P

http://67.227.255.239/forum/showpost.php?p=166350392&postcount=8533

brentech

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Lions TE Brandon Pettigrew tore is left ACL and is out for season. Second time he has torn left ACL.

Ebron going to have to play TE now.

harSon

Banned
They'll make the playoffs. The North is in play now though.

They'll likely win the North too, since the 2 of their last 3 games consist of the Niners and Ravens - but the fact that it's even up for debate has people in Bengals nation on edge.

Hopefully the Steelers make it though. Win out and we're in.

I think even Trent could get the job done right now with the Chickens playing like this

CWNKtSTU8AAOONS.png:large

Ratbird's defensive line is putrid though. Everyone's been styling on them recently.

They'll likely win the North too, since the 2 of their last 3 games consist of the Niners and Ravens - but the fact that it's even up for debate has people in Bengals nation on edge.

Hopefully the Steelers make it though. Win out and we're in.

I wouldn't say that's a given with McCarron in. Shy of that gimme touchdown where Blake bit hard on a double move he hasn't really proved anything besides being able to move the ball against a garbage time defense.

Salaadin

Bengals fans and Bengals players are so fucking bitter right now. I don't blame them though, they went from potential SB favorites - to potentially not even making the playoffs in the span of a few hours.

Pacman lost his shit too: http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...acman-jones-goes-off-in-epic-rant-against-the

I don't see them missing the playoffs unless they completely collapse. McCarron didn't look too horrible yesterday aside from the INTs and a few bad throws. He should be able to hold them up, I think.

The bitterness is funny. Had a Bengals fan come up to me yesterday, give me thumbs up and reached out to shake my hand only to pull it away and yell "enjoy second place! Who dey!". I felt like I was in high school.

It really is. I don't have high expectations for this team anymore, but at least they're giving me watchable and meaningful football again.

As long as the best defensive lineman in the league keeps getting 10 pressures a game they have a shot to win a game in the playoffs, but I really feel like this year was just to lay the ground work and see if Bradford could be the guy. Now that they know he can, this offseason load up on OL and WR, and hopefully next year take a big step forward.

harSon

Banned
I don't see them missing the playoffs unless they completely collapse. McCarron didn't look too horrible yesterday aside from the INTs and a few bad throws. He should be able to hold them up, I think.

The bitterness is funny. Had a Bengals fan come up to me yesterday, give me thumbs up and reached out to shake my hand only to pull it away and yell "enjoy second place! Who dey!". I felt like I was in high school.

I feel bad for them though (except Burfict, he can go fuck himself). As Steelers fans, we can relate to having formerly promising seasons fucked over by significant injuries. Really sucks :/

MechDX

As long as the best defensive lineman in the league keeps getting 10 pressures a game they have a shot to win a game in the playoffs, but I really feel like this year was just to lay the ground work and see if Bradford could be the guy. Now that they know he can, this offseason load up on OL and WR, and hopefully next year take a big step forward.

Best defensive lineman in the league?

#Texans QB Brian Hoyer suffered not only his 2nd concussion of the season vs. #Patriots, but a neck strain, source said.

TJ Time.

I feel bad for them though (except Burfict, he can go fuck himself). As Steelers fans, we can relate to having formerly promising seasons fucked over by significant injuries. Really sucks :/

Not that I don't feel bad for them, but I do find it funny that their QB may be out for the season and despite it being against the Steelers they can't blame them for it being intentional like they did with Kimo.

Godslay

Banned
Denver has to go 2-1 in the next three games to win the division, assuming KC wins out.

Denver has to keep an eye on Pittsburgh, KC, and the Jets. If those 3 teams win out, Denver is likely eliminated from a playoff spot, even if Denver wins the game against the Chargers.

There are a bunch of scenarios where the can get either the 6th or 2nd seed, but they have to win 1 of those 2 against the AFCN. Those two games are really important.

squicken

NFC is kind of boring. CAR, SEA and AZ are the three best teams, and the only remaining subplot is how they line up in the division round. MIN and whoever wins the NFCE will be cannon fodder. GB is always dangerous b/c of Rodgers but it just seems like they aren't in that top class

AFC though is kind of fun. NE isn't just going to coast to the SB. They are still the favorites, but KC, PITT and DEN can all hang with them. We'll see with Cincy and AJ but I'm pretty skeptical

NFC is kind of boring. CAR, SEA and AZ are the three best teams, and the only remaining subplot is how they line up in the division round. MIN and whoever wins the NFCE will be cannon fodder. GB is always dangerous b/c of Rodgers but it just seems like they aren't in that top class

AFC though is kind of fun. NE isn't just going to coast to the SB. They are still the favorites, but KC, PITT and DEN can all hang with them. We'll see with Cincy and AJ but I'm pretty skeptical

I dont know about that. As long as Bradford is playing for the Eagles they have a chance. The D has been better since he came back, and now they are working Agholor in more on offense. If they can just get the run game going more consistently they will be a scary team to play. Bradford isnt making mistakes like he was earlier in the year, 5-1 in his last 6 is crazy impressive.

Salaadin

I don't mind the Bengals much. They're rivals but I also tend to root for the underdog so seeing their recent success sort of appeals to that side of me.

Seeing their season come to this does suck. I feel for them too.
Not that I don't feel bad for them, but I do find it funny that their QB may be out for the season and despite it being against the Steelers they can't blame them for it being intentional like they did with Kimo.

They're never going to let go of that grudge.

If he had enough time to hit the seam route multiple times, he had enough time to go deep outside more than once.

The longest pass of the day was 32 yards and that was a catch and run.

Just to add a bit more color to my statement, PFF says that Brock only threw 8 passes further than 10 yards yesterday. That's just awful.

jakncoke

Banned
I dont know about that. As long as Bradford is playing for the Eagles they have a chance. The D has been better since he came back, and now they are working Agholor in more on offense. If they can just get the run game going more consistently they will be a scary team to play. Bradford isnt making mistakes like he was earlier in the year, 5-1 in his last 6 is crazy impressive.

kasism to last minute you eagles fans hue

#QBWINZZ

squicken

Any given Sunday, and they have some wins over some good teams this year. But I think if they go up against any of the top 3 NFC teams they get worked. CAR really beat them pretty good, and SEA is probably better than the Panthers are right now

Fletcher Cox. The guy that had 4 hits, and an additional 6 hurries when the Eagles went into NE and beat the Pats 2 weeks ago.

Belichick was gushing about FC's game vs NE, and the Bills had that solid game plan vs Watt. But Cosell was saying for the most part BUF left Incognito 1v1 with him.

Any given Sunday, and they have some wins over some good teams this year. But I think if they go up against any of the top 3 NFC teams they get worked. CAR really beat them pretty good, and SEA is probably better than the Panthers are right now

Belichick was gushing about FC's game vs NE, and the Bills had that solid game plan vs Watt. But Cosell was saying for the most part BUF left Incognito 1v1 with him.

Hopefully the WR's dont have 9 drops if the Eagles play them again.

Am I a bad fan if I don't want the Dolphins to finish another season 7-9 or 8-8? Stephen Ross is an absolute idiot and the last thing he needs is an excuse to keep more of this FO and roster than he should. Dolphins organization needs a purge.

jakncoke

Banned
philly fans in all sports hurt my fucking brain in the mental gymnastics it takes for them to conclude they are awesome. im fucking walking for a bottle of rum to try and ease the pain.

eznark

Banned
Just watched the Browns game and I have to say I am very pleasantly surprised with JFF. Made a lot of very accurate throws under duress, delivered balls on time while moving, made a shocking number of pre-snap adjustments and kept his poise all game. He's working with nothing at the skill positions and still patiently scanned the field, went through his progressions and mostly made smart decisions.

Stunned. He is Kaepernick with a high football IQ, or at least he was yesterday.

Top Bottom