• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Sir you're basically comparing the anus to the taint.

Perhaps, but even in our darkest days, we could still hold our heads up high and say truthfully, "at least we're not the Cleveland Browns."

Anus, we may be, but a better bootyhole than anything that has Derek Anderson as one of the team's high points.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Perhaps, but even in our darkest days, we could still hold our heads up high and say truthfully, "at least we're not the Cleveland Browns."

Anus, we may be, but a better bootyhole than anything that has Derek Anderson as one of the team's high points.

You know I can't let you get away with talking smack about Derek Anderson.

Apologize right now.

MechDX

Over/under on Brady throwing for 4 touchdowns Sunday?

I'll take the over

Seriously this towns sports teams are fucking cursed! Texans had high hopes and Shit the bed , recover then do Texans things.

Rockets quit as soon as the season started.

Waiting for the Astros to get a party bus, go to Mexico and get Montezuma s revenge for the entire season

Narag

Nope won a contest to go down for the game. Yup a contest...to watch the Browns vs. 49ers. I filled out like 30 ballots so I was guaranteed to win as I probably made up 80% of the ballots submitted.

Now I feel bad you get to see Gabbert while he's peaking.

Why are you being this way? :(

Nope won a contest to go down for the game. Yup a contest...to watch the Browns vs. 49ers. I filled out like 30 ballots so I was guaranteed to win as I probably made up 80% of the ballots submitted.

Wtf is wrong with you? Why would anyone want to travels to the cleve for that game. I feel bad for you now.

Line_HTX

Yesterday on NFL Live, Mark Schlereth, aka Stink, was acting weird while talking about Watt's cast and the arm push that he does sideways.

RBH

10010d1372746723-kornheiser_why.jpg

Line_HTX

Let's say we lose to Tom and his stupid pretty face.

I believe the Strength of Victory scenario for the AFCS would still be alive!

;D

MechDX

Let's say we lose to Tom and his stupid pretty face.

I believe the Strength of Victory scenario for the AFCS would still be alive!

;D

Yeah you just have to hope the Bengals and Bills win out.

Stupid to even be in this position. Texans just Shit the bed to start the season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Eat a bag of dicks everyone!

It's all expenses paid. They are driving us down, paying for our hotel, entertainment and drinks.

Yes I know it's still shocking but I am a Cleveland Browns fan, I have never seen them play at home because like yourselves none of my friends would go with me to Cleveland.

Eat a bag of dicks everyone!

It's all expenses paid. They are driving us down, paying for our hotel, entertainment and drinks.

Yes I know it's still shocking but I am a Cleveland Browns fan, I have never seen them play at home because like yourselves none of my friends would go with me to Cleveland.
So a party bus. Can you handle one?

Would you turn down free booze, rides, shelter, grub if it meant you had to watch the Cleveland Browns in person and breathe in the Cleve air?

This is a challenging existential question.

jakncoke

Banned
Would you turn down free booze, rides, shelter, grub if it meant you had to watch the Cleveland Browns in person and breathe in the Cleve air?

The first time ive seen the Steelers was at the Browns stadium, Ive yet to see Steelers play at Heinz its one of my lifes biggest fails

rando14

I would be terrified of going on any sort of party buss with Cleve fans because mathematically 1 out of every 2 Cleve fans looks/behaves like this:

Browns-Manziel-Fan.gif

Top Bottom